Next/previous track actions take very long since update to MP 1.27 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from several computers, all the same..
Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from...
see a bit from my log here.. [2020-08-15 23:14:49,068] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - Library MediaInfo.dll was not found at...
Replies
Views
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
Replies
Views
To anyone else who encounters the issue that the MediaPortal playback hangs and the I've found the rout cause for the "[ERROR] - BASS: GCHandle of Musicstream not found in Dictionary" is logged: On some of my files the Xing header was included in the audio frame count: Most players like Windows Media Player can handle this issue but...
To anyone else who encounters the issue that the MediaPortal playback hangs and the I've found the rout cause for the "[ERROR] -...
Hi, when playing music from a playlist sometimes suddenly the playback hangs in the middle of the track. When i press next, the...
Replies
Views
this seems to be related to the Ares skin. It can be somewhat fixed by replacing the mytvrecordedtv.xml with the one found in the DefaultWide skin. It really messes up the overlays though.
this seems to be related to the Ares skin. It can be somewhat fixed by replacing the mytvrecordedtv.xml with the one found in the...
For the past year or so I have not been able to get into my TV recordings menu. MediaPortal wont crash, but it just hangs and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom