[solved] nfo for Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

RoMan_P

Portal Pro
February 20, 2009
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Hi guys!
I have about 40 music Blu-ray and 4 HD-DVD.
I created for them index.nfo files.
Most Blu-Ray in the DB MovPic loaded normally, but HD-DVD and about 10 Blu-Ray are not loaded.
Why for some disks it works, but not for all?
Skrapper use XBMC (local), the other disabled.
Help solve the problem.
Thank you in advance.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<movie>
<title>Ambra Experience</title>
<sorttitle>Ambra Experience</sorttitle>
<rating></rating>
<year>2008</year>
<plot>[BD-Video]

Audio Formats
PCM 7.1 (48 kHz / 6144 kbps)
DTS-HD 7.1 (48 kHz / 3590 kbps)
Dolby Digital 5.1 (48 kHz / 448 kbps)

Треклист:
01. Ambra - Honour & Glory (00:02:31)
02. Ambra - Child of the Universe (00:04:01)
03. Ambra - Prism of Live (00:03:32)
04. Faszination Natur - Most spectacular Landscapes (00:02:33)
05. Faszination Natur - Colours of Earth (00:02:49)
06. Faszination Natur - Seven Seasons (00:03:10)
07. Epos - A Magical Journey (00:03:08)
08. Liquid Dimension (00:09:07)
09. The Liquid Screensaver (00:03:13)
10. Zensa - Trompet Beat (00:03:05)

Technical Specs
Blu-ray
BD-25 Single-Layer Disc

Video Resolution/Codec
1080p/MPEG-2

</plot>
<tagline>-</tagline>
<runtime>37</runtime>
<mpaa> </mpaa>
<language>Германия</language>
<id> </id>
<genre>|BD-Video|</genre>
<director> </director>
</movie>

RoMan_P

Portal Pro
February 20, 2009
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
I solved this problem.
In the nfo file is necessary to replace the signs & and " on and and '
For HDDVD, nfo file should be named discid.nfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you using a Windows "N" version or similar? Those versions are missing the Windows Media stuff, which need to be installed separately. The call which fails above is related to the Enhanced Video Renderer (EVR) which doesn't seem to find required filters
Are you using a Windows "N" version or similar? Those versions are missing the Windows Media stuff, which need to be installed...
I have a new install of Windows 10 (2004), running Media Portal 2.2.3, on a machine that's set up to be a dedicated HTPC. I can...
Replies
Views
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
Replies
Views
I've been testing a few more disc images......only 2 fail to play so far. The only common theme is the fact they both have the number 2 in the title! Very strange. :confused: I've circa 310 blu-ray images on HDD and i'm not going to test all of them! I'll leave a piece of paper and pen out and when the rest of the family try and...
I've been testing a few more disc images......only 2 fail to play so far. The only common theme is the fact they both have the...
Looking to migrate from WMC and MyMovies -> MediaPortal2 :) My movie folder structure is as follows..... E: -> Blu-Ray -> A...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom