No Audio after resume from sleep or hybrid sleep (Win 8.1 MP 1.12) (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello everyone,

I just up graded my MB and CPU for an intel i5 and ASUS Micro ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards H97M-PLUS.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K2R6BQS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

Did a clean OS install from 8 x64 and up graded to 8.1 x64.

I'm using an older graphic card MSI NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 1GB GDDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card N640GT-MD1GD3 but the graphic are great. No stuttering or problems.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0089KJQFS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I was noticing that when I started back from sleeping that I would hear audio from music, the "clicking" sound from the remote control and I could play videos from the internet through a browser, however when I played anything video like, no sound. I could restart the computer and it would come back. I figured it was the LAV or rendering settings, but nothing I changed seem to locate the problem. Finally I realized it was when it was coming out of sleep.

I searched and there are some old threads for a similar problem back in 2011 with windows 7. Are these the same old problems creeping back in?

I have attached logs and my system info if that helps anyone help me trouble shoot this. Right now I send the audio out via HDMI to my Yamaha RX-V675-R 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver and then on to the TV. When the sound works it is great.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

-S

Attachments

• System info.txt
      15.3 MB

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ok I can search for where to put these files and take a back up but where do the ".patch" files go? Just into the mediaportal folder?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    No need to put the .patch somewhere :) (it's for dev to look @ the change) but you have to put files there :
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom