[confirm] No audio decoder is inserted in graph (1 Viewer)

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Mediaportal works just fine on my HTPC (SAF6 with LAVF-Splitter and LAVF-Decoder).
    But I have a big error running it on my other desktop (which I use to whatch videos).

There MePo can't insert the audio decoder in the grah (I tried with LAVF, Windows 7, ffdshow and Monogarm). In graphstudio the insertion of the audio codec is possible, but I can't connect it to the LAVF-Splitter.
    But if I try to render the video file directly in graphstudio all is working fine.

Logs attached ;)

Thank you!

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi,

Mediaportal works just fine on my HTPC (SAF6 with LAVF-Splitter and LAVF-Decoder).
    But I have a big error running it on my other desktop (which I use to whatch videos).

There MePo can't insert the audio decoder in the grah (I tried with LAVF, Windows 7, ffdshow and Monogarm). In graphstudio the insertion of the audio codec is possible, but I can't connect it to the LAVF-Splitter.
    But if I try to render the video file directly in graphstudio all is working fine.

Logs attached ;)

Thank you!

Try to use default audio renderer

Code:
    2011-05-14 20:14:05.920044 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: DirectShowUtils: added filter:DirectSound: Lautsprecher (High Definition Audio-Gerät) to graph

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: No audio decoder is inserted in graph

That is not the problem!

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    In graphstudio the insertion of the audio codec is possible, but I can't connect it to the LAVF-Splitter.

First make sure you are able to build a graph in GraphEdit by adding all the same filters as MP would use (source filter, audio and video decoder + audio and video renderer). If that wont work then you have some system level issue. Rendering a file directly in GraphEdit is not the same as MP is using so you cannot compare to that.

Also as hoborg said - use the default directsound renderer.

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

In GraphStudio all works fine!

I tried everything! If the graph was built by MePo, I can't connect the LAVF-Splitter to LAVF-Decoder!!!

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: No audio decoder is inserted in graph

In GraphStudio all works fine!

I tried everything! If the graph was built by MePo, I can't connect the LAVF-Splitter to LAVF-Decoder!!!

You mean that if you let MP build the graph and then connect to it with GraphEdit and try to modify it - it doesn't work? That is how graphs work, you cannot modify the remotely accessed graph (out of the process).

You should probably list all exact steps that are involved in the use case(s) you are trying. Otherwise it is just guessing what you are trying to do.

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

That is not right!

If I stop the remote graph in GraphStudio I can modify it! This is the way my AudioRendererChanger works!

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: No audio decoder is inserted in graph

If I stop the remote graph in GraphStudio I can modify it! This is the way my AudioRendererChanger works!

And audio renderer changer is what? Where does it run? Inside MP process or the Graphedit (ro even on sime other process?)).

Please define the whole use cases (all required steps) - otherwise this is not going to lead anywhere (at least I'll stop guessing now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom