No channels showing in MP (1 Viewer)

Timmymna

April 1, 2009
I've posted a problem in the wrong section:oops: here
Just a basic over again - TVServer has picked up the card and scanned the channels fine - can preview all the channels.
Card is showing in MP config but no channels - after watching the video guide it stated to delete the card from the config so I have now done this.
It then goes onto say select the group and then you can view the channels. I choose All Channels but when I click Turn On it just flashes quickly and remains off.

If anyone can help please:D
Have attached logs:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
I am glad that the solution was so simple. :) I have learnt something new today; thank you @Jasmeet_181 . (y) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am glad that the solution was so simple. :) I have learnt something new today; thank you @Jasmeet_181 . (y) -- from CyberSimian...
I am having the following problem. I need to record some of my local television broadcasts. This transponder is FTA. BUT, if tuned...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom