"No Data Available" using DVB EPG (1 Viewer)

kj87

Portal Member
June 1, 2010
So until very recently (circa 2-3 weeks ago) whenever I went into the tv section of MePo, the TV worked correctly and displayed all relevant EPG data, however some time between then and now, when I went to select TV, it stated no data available and reported an "Unknown Error" when I attempted to watch any channel. I managed to resolve this by uninstalling and re-installing the tv service (including uninstalling the db), and I can now watch channels with no difficulty, however i am still seeing "No Data Available" on the EPG.

I've tried browsing the forums for a solution to this but nothing seems to work. I would like to avoid using Web EPG if at all possible, especially as I know that DVB EPG has in the past worked.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Karl

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Karl

It looks like TV Server is attempting to grab EPG from a channel called "Unknown 107E" over and over again, however there doesn't appear to be any EPG available from that channel. Are you sure you have enabled all your channels (or the correct channels) for EPG grabbing as per the info -->here<--?

mm

kj87

Portal Member
    June 1, 2010
    I have now selected only those channels which I know should deliver EPG data and deselected the Unknown channels, however I am still having no luck with EPG data. Logs attached.

kj87

Portal Member
    June 1, 2010
    The issue has now resolved, must have just required a bit of time to click in after changing the settings on the tv server config. Many thanks for your help.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom