No data in "File Details" (1 Viewer)

Flavio

Portal Member
May 11, 2019
Italy Italy
Country flag
Hello to all,
I use Moving Pictures to manage my video library. After the first scraping no problems for the data of the films that have been correctly acquired. Instead it didn't update the data of the video files, if I see the details of the files apart from the duration and the paths there is no other data on any file. No file size, no height and width, nothing at all.
Where did I go wrong? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
D EPG No Data General Support 2
D [solved] EPG Data off by -20 hours? General 10
W Setup data connection - mySQL connection failed Installation, configuration support 1
emphatic How to get the right data for War Of The Worlds? My TVSeries 1
T Freeview EPG-Anyone know what channel sends the guide data? Electronic Program Guide 10
G Newb trying MP2, trouble with guide data General 5
J EPG data recheck? Feature Requests 0
B [solved] Where is the satellite data now? General 10
T No data available using xmltv and mc2xml xmlTV 2
M Importing movie data General 38
T Media Portal 2 EPG data missing General 16
P Multiple clients - share resume/watched data General 1
M [solved] WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 1
bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
J Help with new grabber file. WebEPG 1
S [solved] No sound - MKV file MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
G WTV files General 11
Golf4 TV-Records werden als Audio-Files importiert ? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
azzuro [fixed] [WIP MP2.3] - Audio files not imported to MP MediaPortal 2 18
HTPCSourcer Media Accessor is flooding logs with files from attached monitor MediaPortal 2 9
R [will not fix] [MP2-832] MP2.2.2 subtitles not shown for WTV files Submit: Bug Reports 7
R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
thepahakurki Trakt error: Invalid or missing file Trakt 8