[fixed] No displayed thumbnail for currently playing radio (1 Viewer)

rivera

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Romuz - that last TVPlugin.dll works for me (see attached screenshot). Yahoo! Rivera - did you try it? Please do and confirm if it also works for you. If it does, Romuz can submit the fix (I will create a Mantis Issue for it)
    Once again I checked and found the reason why it did not work in my system.
    It is too stupid - I replaced tvPlugin with a wrong version, not patched by Romuz :(.

Now I can see that it works !!!!
    Romuz, thanks a lot :)

Romuz you are also correct, the Blue3 skin files are missing all the controls for #selectedthumb. They do display in Blue3wide. I will report this as well (they were even missing in MP 1.0.2 :p).
    Sorry for offtop - can you also register smth about absense of MediaInfo images (videocodec, audiocodec) in VideoOSD.xml for Blue3? These images are present in Blue3wide. Why I am asking you - 'cause I have already registered this issue in the forum but my thread was deleted since I did not provide log files :). I thought that it was meaningless to provide log files for such a clear issue.

Dadeo, can you also take care about this:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-scheduler-channels-name-not-displayed-80771/
    Reported by me, patched also by romuz.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    One issue down, two to go :)

I undeleted your thread about Media Info logos and moved it to the Blue3 skin forum I can link to it there.

I cannot confirm the issue about TV Scheduler and channel names as I don't use it. But I asked Romuz to confirm it and submit a Mantis Issue for it. Cross your fingers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom