No genre cover art - Just the blue placeholder icons (1 Viewer)

h.l.hh.mp

Portal Member
December 16, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi

Just made a fresh install of 1.3 with Titan skin in custom folders (d:\mediaPortal). I've scanned my MP3s and MP reports it has scanned about 6000 files (OK) and created album, artist and genre-thumbs. But neither of these is displayed when browsing music. All i can see ist the blue placeholder-icon.

I've set the list layout to "Genre-View", "Big Icons" and sorted by "Name".

All MP3 are tagged with the cover art, and a folder.jpg is pesent in nearly every folder.

The folder structure of my collection is /genre/artist/album/000 - Title.mp3

I've played around with varying combinations of the Music-Database setting, no success.

Running out of ideas... Doy you have any suggestions?

Bye
Holger

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Music Database DE
MP1... but I've been able to put my problem down to an "order of procession". I knew I had no luck with the menu, but had I tried it after I sorted out the database import? Once where I had just "list" as a layout option I now had many others including "cover flow". Happy now! Just need to figure why playback suddenly stops after a...
MP1... but I've been able to put my problem down to an "order of procession". I knew I had no luck with the menu, but had I tried...
Hi, So here is what I'm banging my head with now... All my music files have been transferred from WMC where they worked fine (mix...
Replies
Views
Gotto admit I almost tried double clicking on the folders in the pictures above :D
Gotto admit I almost tried double clicking on the folders in the pictures above :D
While I cannot explain why the Ram to Ram test went opsit of what was really expected, I think it does help to point out there is a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista Hi, I just installed MP yesterday and I've set up my Music by directing MP to a folder on my NAS. It loaded the music into its library, but I've noticed that when I set up the music page to show by artist, if I view the Big Icons, a few are wrong...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista Hi, I just installed MP yesterday and I've set...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista Hi, I just installed MP yesterday and I've set...
Replies
Views
All changes that do not affect the Basic home screen are transferred to 1.23, minor errors are fixed in 1.24.
All changes that do not affect the Basic home screen are transferred to 1.23, minor errors are fixed in 1.24.
I made a themes for Titan that include support from current temperature & weather icons (Weather & Weather Lite) in a Basic home...
Replies
Views
AW: Benennung der Tracks und Verzeichnissbilder Danke für die Antwort :) Also die Album Cover habe ich jetzt auch schon (fast) alle im Tag gespeichert. Warum ist der Albuminterpret wichtig - reicht nicht der Interpret? Den habe ich in allen Tags! Bei mir werden nur bei manchen Alben,die in den Tags gespeicherten Cover,für die...
AW: Benennung der Tracks und Verzeichnissbilder Danke für die Antwort :) Also die Album Cover habe ich jetzt auch schon (fast)...
Hallo, ich habe mir das wiki dazu durchgelesen aber trotzdem noch Fragen: also wenn das album 2 Cds hat dann heißen die...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom