No info on recently added MovingPics and TVSeries? (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

As topic says, when in the basic home screen, recently added doesn't work for MySeries or MovingPictures. I have these two options set in the Avalon settings, and it works for recorded TV programs on TV. When sitting on MovPics or TVSeries all I see is an empty box and in the right hand corner of where the info should be I see the work 'min' three times each on a seperate line.

Any idea why this is? Recently added and viewed worked fine on StreamedMP (which I moved from this week).

Oh forgot to mention I am using the modified homescreen xml from the community mods which increases the height of the main window to the same as other plguins when bottom info is disabled and have also added the files for BBCWeather (which also doesn't work) from the community mods forum.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: No info on recently added MovingPics and TVSeries?

Have you enabled Recently Added TVSeries & MovPic the in LatestMediaHandler Config? StreamedMP uses its on code for that and doesn't rely on LatestMediaHandler.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ok, bit of a school boy error there then. No I hadn't, didn't realise I had to. When I first used recently added (only in last couple of weeks) I just enabled it in StreamedMP home screen editor and it 'just' worked!

Enabled the two options and it works well. Thank you very much for your help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom