No Items To Display (1 Viewer)

Dustin Moore

April 18, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Very new to Media Portal. Ive used WMC religiously on Windows 7 though. When trying to browse through my media, it simply says "no items to display" when selecting to view cover art or by list. Ive imported my local folders to scan already.

UPDATE: Im seeing a list in list view or icons of folders when in "Cover" mode. Shouldnt I be seeing rows of movie or music covers?

Last edited:

Dustin Moore

April 18, 2017
Home Country
UPDATE: Im seeing a list in list view or icons of folders when in "Cover" mode. Shouldn't I be seeing rows of movie or music covers? When I go to the movies section, I see a quick flash of Batman in the background for the background poster then it disappears and then I see just folder icons that show how many movies I have in each Genre.

MP2.1 Pre release

Dustin Moore

April 18, 2017
Home Country
Thank you for the immediate help, I see now that you have to choose for every screen. One question still: When I choose the "Movie" selection, it brings me to the Genre screen.

Attachments

• mp.JPG
    mp.JPG
    299.6 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    As long as you haven't select a filter for displaying movies the movie section is set to "genres" view. Personally I don't like and use genres, but the majority of users prefer to filter their movies by genre. That's why genre is the default filter on first view. You need to adjust the filter to your like one time and MP2 remember it forever...
    I think the "Show ALL" filter as default would lead to much less confusion (as all movies are visible at first look), but it's not me to decide this...

Dustin Moore

April 18, 2017
    Home Country
    Thanks Lehmden, that would make sense. Dumb question, where is the darned filter setting?

Found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom