No more Grabbing Informations (1 Viewer)

nick76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hello all,
    I'm a really satified user of Mediaportal & Moving Pictures. Since my last update from 1.0.8 to 1.14 all the new movies grabbed and inserted in my MovPic DB miss the informations about resolution, codec, audio, .... and also the rating of the movie (I'm using italian grabbers).

what could it be?
    thank you very much

Nick

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This data is called "MediaInfo" after the library we use to grab it. First we need to figure out if the MediaInfo logic itself is failing or if it is just not getting called automatically when you run an import.

1. First go to the Movie Manager on the configuration screen, click the "Movie Details" drop down and switch to "File Details".
    2. Find a movie that is missing MediaInfo (Video Width, Video Height, etc).
    3. Click the gear on the toolbar and click "Update MediaInfo".
    4. Did the data update? If not then you may be missing the mediainfo.dll file in your MediaPortal directory.
    5. If data did update then click over to the Movie Importer tab.
    6. Click the gear on the toolbar above the importer and ensure that "Automatically Retrieve MediaInfo" is checked.
    7. If it was nto checked but you got data in step 3 then this was your problem. If not then you may need to post debug log files from when you ran an import.

nick76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi fforde,
    thank you for your help, right now I cannot try your solution. I will keep in touch with the results asap.

Nick

nick76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi fforde,
    the solution worked perfectly, thank you again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom