No option for Movies or Series; Video lists movie files names

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Trivial, April 25, 2014.

1. Trivial

Trivial New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    I must be missing something obvious here, because this should be very straight forward.

When I load up MediaPortal, there's a Video option, but no Movies or Series. How can I add those options? I went into Titan Editor, but didn't see a way to do this.

In MediaPortal Configuration, I added my TV and Movies folders under "Video." Sure enough, they're both available under Video, but it goes straight to Movies (I have to back out to get into the TV folders). I imagine this is because I checked "Movies" in the configuration, but I want separate folders for Movies and Series.

Furthermore, the movie file names are being shown rather than the movie titles. How can I fix these issues?

Last edited: April 26, 2014

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!