no playback - black screen (1 Viewer)

towme

March 22, 2013
Home Country
Aland Islands Aland Islands
just installed it, added a directory, set audio output, started it, tried to play video files... getting a black screen no video/audio, pressing stop goes back to menu says i played 1% ... videos work with anyother player MPC/xbmc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
Hi Entdecker I also have an LG BD drive (HLDT-ST) and yes is is also loud, both seeking and sometimes from I think when the motor is revved up and can stay on loud high speed for a while, with both DVDs and BDs. In contrast the Pioneer one on me desktop is almost noiseless.
Hi Entdecker I also have an LG BD drive (HLDT-ST) and yes is is also loud, both seeking and sometimes from I think when the motor...
I have a recently purchased DVD that won't play on my htpc. It seems to load ok but the screen just shows a short red strip on a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom