No Signal / Doesnt recognize DVB-C | MSI Digi Vox Trio | Windows 8 (1 Viewer)

pavel123

March 29, 2013
Vienna, Austria
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hallo,
I upgraded my HTPC to new Hardware, from win7 to 8 and mp1.2 to 1.3.
Well after installing everything i have a big problem left.

When i installl the tv card with normal drivers it is recognized normaly but i cant find channels. in Windows 7 the solution was to install the Drivers from the Chipmanufacturer. Well i did that but now it is not recognized as DVB-C but DVBT. The Name remains the same with DVB-C just the Type is not DVBC inside Mediaportal. Therefore i cant scan for digital channels.

Please help me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi Guys, I already think I know what caused this PMT Not Found error... The settings on the Alphacrypt were not good after all.. After setting everything as below, a rescan was done and all channels work normally (much quicker channel change then with the Floppy DTV) Thanks to LimpWhixkid for his tutorial somehwere on this forum...
Hi Guys, I already think I know what caused this PMT Not Found error... The settings on the Alphacrypt were not good after all...
Dear support team, I do not know what has been changed or what I have done wrong.. The only thing that has changed is that I have...
Replies
Views
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post about it...thanks
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post...
Hi all, I've recently bought a Terratec Cinergy T2 HD Stick DVB-T/T2 USB tuner (specs here [PDF]...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
Replies
Views
Sorry for not clearing this up, but my case only allows one horizontal full-height slot. I"ll try changing slots when I get home. And yes, yellow exclamation mark for "unknown device" EDIT: I switched to the bottom x16 slot, reinstalled the drivers from the TBS website and it worked! Thank you, i'm a happy man! :)
Sorry for not clearing this up, but my case only allows one horizontal full-height slot. I"ll try changing slots when I get home...
Greetings, Installed my TBS6985 DVB-S2 card in my htpc running win7. I installed the drivers and connected the card in a pci x16...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome pbr :) Thank you for the report! I suspect the problem may be a driver issue. However, we need log files in order to investigate further. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files#For_Non_Reproducible_Problems_within_MediaPortal Please follow the instructions for...
Hello and welcome pbr :) Thank you for the report! I suspect the problem may be a driver issue. However, we need log files in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I am trying to receive DVB-C with MediaPortal. My local german cabel provider is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom