No Sites Showing in Menu in Media Portal (1 Viewer)

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825

Hi,

Can anyone help me fix this? I love this plugin!

I have just installed MediaPortal v 1.1 RC1 and i have also put the newest online videos on, 0.17.0.0.

I have Online Video's enabled, in home and can see it on the home screen of media portal. I have configured it to remove all the non english stuff, set age confirm to yes, and language to english for all the sites.

When i click on Online Video's from MePo it only lists one thing in there "Favourites" When i click that there is nothing in there.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. Its like the site list isnt being see by mediportal.

Thanks in advance.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is propbably an error in your xml. Please post Logfiles.

SideNote: Setting the lang to EN on the sites doesn't change any config settings. It's only used to show you what lang the videos of that site will be. And so you can sort by lang.

G

Hi,

Here are the logs.

Many thanks for looking at them.

Gaz

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't see any Onlinevideos related error in the log.

Is this a log from a run where you opened OnlineVideos in MediaPoral?
    Have you tried with Blue3Wide skin?
    Did the Plugin work before you made the changes in Configuration?
    Have you tried to re-installing the plugin? (Save OnlineVideosSites.xml before that will save you change sthat you did in config)

G

Hi,

Attached is the proper log. Im a t i t. I didnt even open online videos on the previous log!

This log is done today. I dont see an option to unistall the plugin, so i reinstalled it, then copied the xml file back. I have also tried disabling and enabling.

I never tried the plugin before configuring it.

Many Thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you try with Blue3Wide skin? I don't see any specific error from OnlineVideos in the log.

G

Did you try with Blue3Wide skin? I don't see any specific error from OnlineVideos in the log.

Hi,

I got the same result with Blue3Wide skin.

However, i now almost have it working.

I reinstalled the plugin, then took out all the german stuff by removing the tick, rather than pressing the red arrow.

Only problem now is that the only site missing is youtube! I dont know why this is. Its in the configurator, i have not touched that one at all.

I have included some new log files.

G

Sorry, its not just Youtube missing. About 50% of them are missing using any skin.

Ive looked in the xml file and the sites that are missing are still in the file and they are enabled.

Only way i can get all the sites, is if i do a fesh install and dont touch the configurator at all. As soon as i try to remove the german stuff, the sites go haywire.

Can i just edit out the german stuff straight from the xml file?

Many Thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes you can do that! Just delete those <Site> tags with all in them. Guess I have to try this on my dev pc to see if deleting sites in Config makes something go bad.

G

Hi offbyone,

Ive been playing with OnlineVideos again this morning and i have realised that on a brand new fresh install using the latest version of MePot, StreamedMP, or Blue3Wide, a lot of the sites are missing as standard, before touching anything at all.

Could you give this a go on your dev pc.

Basically i thought that when i edited the configuration and removed the ticks out of all the german stuff, i was loosing 50% of the sites i wanted aswell, but this is not the case, 50% of the sites are actually missing before i touch anything at all.

When i install the old version of online videos, i have all the sites showing.

Could you give this a shot on your PC.

Many Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom