Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Holzi's suggestion is a good one.

domV - Looking at the set of logs you posted, I think the channels with sound are using MPEG audio, the channels that don't have sound are using DD+

MP is loading the MS DTV audio decoder - AFAIK this won't work for DD+ in MP, so you need to select something like LAV or FFDShow audio decoders in MP config -> Codecs and renderer -> TV -> DD+ section. If that doesn't work, try selecting LAV audio for all three audio decoders.

Tony

domV

Portal Member
    September 20, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    to Holzi
    I tried to install graphstudio but didn't succeed to register proppage.dll. W7 reports that the dll is not compatible with regsvr32.exe with the x86 version or report an error code 0x80070005 with the x64 version
    so no graph available :(

to Owlsroost

I selected LAV audio in DD+audio decoder in media portal configuration and Sound is now OK on all my HD channels

many :D Owlroost

freetoair

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi Guys

I actually signed up to see if someone can help

I am having issues with HD channels after installing MP in conjunction with this tv stick

http://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/pctv-nanostick-t2-290e-hdtv-usb-tv-tuner-card-10962120-pdt.html

These channels do not have sound. I have tried tweaking the codecs as per the above sugggestions with no success.

I am not that technically minded, but I can make screenshots and if someone could do the same when offering advice.......that would be greatly appreciated

Until then, I am stuck with using WMC and its horrible wtv files

PS: How do you post/generate a log?

Last edited:

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

freetoair

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Thanks a million for providing such a quick and helpful response! I now have audio on the HD channels

Much appreciated and the link to logs will be handy should I encounter any more issues

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom