Portal Member
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello

Thans for this new RC3 - looks greate!
BUT!
Now I can't show any subititle in HD files - .MVK - :confused:
This is a problem just for .mvk with subtitle "in file" where I can choice multilanguage subtitel - and it's a problem with .MVK where I have a extend .SRT files as subtitle :mad:

I have Vobsub 2.23 installed - movie playes good with both CoreAVC and PowerDVDx264 - but still no subtitle showing up.

I have now tryed in many hours to change differten things but nothing seems to work..

I must also say that subtitle shows up in divx/xvid movies - work like a charm there..

Any one that subtitle works in .MVK ? please share how you do that?

If you have same problem as me - please report!!

PS: im using windows xp and windows vista (3 mediaportal pc in my home) same problem at both operative system.

:D

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hello

Thans for this new RC3 - looks greate!
    BUT!
    Now I can't show any subititle in HD files - .MVK - :confused:
    This is a problem just for .mvk with subtitle "in file" where I can choice multilanguage subtitel - and it's a problem with .MVK where I have a extend .SRT files as subtitle :mad:

I have Vobsub 2.23 installed - movie playes good with both CoreAVC and PowerDVDx264 - but still no subtitle showing up.

I have now tryed in many hours to change differten things but nothing seems to work..

I must also say that subtitle shows up in divx/xvid movies - work like a charm there..

Any one that subtitle works in .MVK ? please share how you do that?

If you have same problem as me - please report!!

PS: im using windows xp and windows vista (3 mediaportal pc in my home) same problem at both operative system.

:D

Hi roffern i'm using external subtitle with MKV files using DirectVobSub(not auto loading version) for postprocessing under My Video and i have no issue,see screenshot.

Attachments

• DirectVobSub post process.jpg
      DirectVobSub post process.jpg
      87.4 KB

roffern

Portal Member
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi roffern i'm using external subtitle with MKV files using DirectVobSub(not auto loading version) for postprocessing under My Video and i have no issue,see screenshot.

Thank you so much! :D
    Now can I play tv-show and mkv movies that have external subfile (.srt)..

BUT - I can't play .mkv files that have a built-in subtitle
    :mad:
    Many of my movies have subtitle built-in .mvk and when i used RC2 I did'nt have any problems with this!
    Same movies, same codec, but now with RC3 I real have problems with this go work :confused:

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

Thank you so much! :D
    Now can I play tv-show and mkv movies that have external subfile (.srt)..

BUT - I can't play .mkv files that have a built-in subtitle
    :mad:
    Many of my movies have subtitle built-in .mvk and when i used RC2 I did'nt have any problems with this!
    Same movies, same codec, but now with RC3 I real have problems with this go work :confused:

I think CoreAVC have an option for MVK subtitles when you install it,maybe you should try reinstall CoreAVC and check that.

Edit: BTW you could try this:eek:pen DirectVobSub properties (u can use GraphStudio) and select only embedded subtitles (see screenshot).Atleast this way u can see if embedded subs are working.

Attachments

• DirectVobSub.jpg
      DirectVobSub.jpg
      42.9 KB

roffern

Portal Member
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Found it!!
    OMG so many hours with problems and shit :(

But offcorse it was me and not RC3 :p I haven't installed .NET3 - after isntalled .net3 everything works great.

.roffern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom