No TV after updating Windows 10 to latest Version 1903 / OS build 18362.175 (logs attached) (1 Viewer)

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
As it says.....no live TV in MP after updating Windows 10 to Version 1903 / OS build 18362.175

EPG is populated correctly.....just nothing happens on channel select.

I've collected logs (option 3)...and hope someone might have an idea on this!!??

(FWIW...I've tried re-installing MP 1.22.....but this hasn't helped! :( )

Thanks

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_13_06_19__11_12.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
Replies
Views
This time i installed MP 1.23 pre release before updating windows and all went well.
This time i installed MP 1.23 pre release before updating windows and all went well.
I installed the windows 10 1903 feature update a couple days ago then updated MP 1 to the 1.23 pre release. I have 3 installations...
Replies
Views
I tested this on my Intel Core i7-4785T on a MSI Z97 Gaming 7 mainboard. With the Intel HD Graphics driver version 15.40.47.5166, MediaPortal crashes when I try to play MPEG2 (SD) recordings/live TV. With H.264 (HD) ts files or live TV, it works. I also tested it with...
I tested this on my Intel Core i7-4785T on a MSI Z97 Gaming 7 mainboard. With the Intel HD Graphics driver version 15.40.47.5166...
Hello everyone. I've run into this issue recently on 2x systems that I manage for friends and family. Both run MP 1.25 using the...
Replies
Views
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even if you later turn on the TV (HDMI audio device becomes available) and play the TV content. So I plugged a set of headphones into the on-board soundcard and Windows enabled the soundcard, I launched MP...
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even...
Hello, I've been using the fantastic MediaPortal for a couple of years without issue. But I needed to reinstall Windows because...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom