No TV Picture on TV Screen (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I use the Nvidia GeForce4 MX 400 in Clone mode. Works fine, but on the TV Screen i can't Play any Video files (inclusive TV from WinTV). On the TV Screen is just a black box insted of the Video. The rest of the MP interface is visible. On the Monitor is the Video (and of cause the MP interface). How can i add the Video to the TV Screen?

VGA: GeForce4 MX 400

Thanks!

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thats probably because Clone mode does not send Overlay's to the cloned output.
    So either use VMR9 for TV but this is only suipported for mpg2 encoder TV cards.

A

Anonymous

So either use VMR9 for TV but this is only suipported for mpg2 encoder TV cards.
    Means I need a WinTV-PVR350 for example? I only have a WinTV Go2! Is there no other way to get the overlay to the TV?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    this is a driver thing.
    I am sure that other programs using overlay won't show on your cloned monitor either.

Maybe there are different drivers? or settings that can make this work for you but as I do not usae this mode I can't help you any further than suggesting these things to look @.

kolorofo

September 26, 2004
    i got the same problems.
    do you have the nview drivers installed?
    try to set the tv as primary display and your monitor as second.
    makes no difference in clone mode and tv is visible on tv but not on monitor

lcdguy

Portal Member
    April 2, 2005
    you could possibly try setting your tv as the primary display. i know i ran into this problem when i was using both the lcd and the svideo out on my laptop. but when i switched to only the svideo it worked fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom