No URL errors (2 Viewers)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm getting the "No URL" error here too :mad: I ran both of the following commands and they both came up as having been successful:

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter\MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax"
%SystemRoot%\Syswow64\regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter\MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax"

...but the problem wasn't fixed so I uninstalled and re-installed Online Videos + LAV & Source Splitter - that didn't fix it so I ran the above commands again, still no joy. Hopefully the attached logs point to something that can be fixed....

Cheers

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
...Update: I've just tried uninstalling OnlineVideos, LAV & Source Splitter and then installing V1.6.1 - it made no difference :(

I also ran GraphStudioNext but OnlineVids doesn't even get as far as creating a graph (as far as I can tell) so there was nothing to connect to.

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Key must lie in register that MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax but even I cant tell what made it work :-(.

Does codec test work in your plugin configuration?

Post error that is displayed .
cheers!

Last edited:

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Yep, the codec tests all work in OnlineVids configuration.

Tonight I registered the cr@p out of the MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax file - I searched for all instances of "regsvr32" (there were 4 in total) and registered the .ax file with all 4 of them - they all came up saying they had succeeded except for the last one which didn't seem to do anything. No idea what I'm doing here but I figured I had to try something else o_O

Then I ran MP/Online Videos again and got the following;
RedBull, TVNZ & TV 3 - none of these sites work - "Error starting playback. No Data Available" or "Error, unable to play the video. No URL."
YouTube - generally works except for the Vevo clips, none of which will play.

Online Video log attached for the above session. You can see that about 3 videos played but the rest failed... :cry:

Cheers.

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Well if codec test works then all playback should work and the rest is on individual sites. I noticed that Vevo doesn't work either, but that's nothing new.

Cheers!

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too... I'll see how others are getting on with the TV on demand sites for New Zealand.

(y)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    PLease don't report broken sites in this thread. The "No Url" error is generic and simply means somethign went wrong. If only a few sites don't work (and not all) then report the sites as broken form with MediaPortal, so the site author will get an email and can act on it.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Strangely I had this issue when I installed 1.7.0.0 fresh today.. Never had that before.

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter\MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax"

.. fixed the issue (all sites reported no url). Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom