No Video/Audio detected (1 Viewer)

hans

Portal Member
September 20, 2006
Hello Everybody.

I am using MP since a few months on 3 seperate PCs and I am very satisfied. Congratulations to all developers. You have created something great here.

I tried to setup the new TV server on one PC and downloaded the latest version (tvengine3-12-14-2006--20-14h--Rev12193). Installation went fine, I can also partly connect from MP (on the same PC) to the TVserver. The channel list being transfered correctly but not picture. Error message was "No Video/Audio detected" I tried to solve the problem at the TVserver side and found the following strange behaviour:

If I stop and restart the service in the manual control section I can start TimeShift and Recording for the first channel I select, but if I stop Timeshift and want to start TimeShift again for the same channel I get again the above error message.

The only other strange thing is that the Signal Level bar is empty (quality is around 50%) and that the log file shows:
Tuner locked:True signal strength:0 signal quality:44
However picture and sound in the first recording is allways fine. But I can not make a second timeshift.

I am using a Skystar2 with DISEQC. Worked fine with MP. Does the TVserver support diseqc? Could it be related to this? Does my service not release the tunerlock correctly?

tv.log is attached. The first tuner lock works fine, but the second does not produce Video/Audio.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks, T

hans

Portal Member
September 20, 2006
Hi,

nobody out there with any suggestions? What would be the next best step for me to try....?

T

Noelix

Portal Pro
February 18, 2006
Salt Lake City, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
If you want both to work I would just suggest uninstalling the TV-Server for now and trying out the TV Engine #2 in the latest SVN. Right now I think they are focusing on getting the kinks worked out with the tv-server and tv-client on a single-seat configuration, so it may be a while before your type of situation is addressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom