No Video Format Logos in Episodes Screen (1 Viewer)

wlt55

Portal Member
October 20, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have an odd problem.

I have two virtually identical MediaPortal setups using the same TV Server.

In the TV Series plugin, the episode list screen does not show logos related to the format of the video (720p, 16:9, Subtitles, etc) but they are shown in the display when the video playing is paused. This happens with all skins that I have tried, but those that show genre logos do show the genre logos without and format logos.

This only happens, however, on one of my MediaPortal setups. The other one works perfectly in this respect.

Can anyone help?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Post debug logs from the machine where it doesnt work, then we can tell whats going wrong.

wlt55

Portal Member
    October 20, 2011
    Home Country
    Post debug logs from the machine where it doesnt work, then we can tell whats going wrong.

Sorry to have taken so long to get back, but every time I try to produce the logs the process crashes with an "Unhandled exception" "Unable to translate Unicode character \uD880 at the index 609 to specified code page". The progress bar then freezes with the current action as "Gathering system eventlog information..."

I have also noticed that running MediaPortal on this PC reverses the action of the "Fn" key on key on my remote keyboard.

Where do I go from here?

wlt55

Portal Member
    October 20, 2011
    Home Country
    I have now re-installed everything from scratch and it now seems to work. I'll probably never know what the problem was, but at least it works now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom