Nois Filter Regular Expression (1 Viewer)

Erazor2

Portal Member
September 6, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi 2 all,

in a previous version of moving pictures i used a similiar regex like explaind in that post:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/regular-expressions-46922/

My Filenames look like "Originaltitle [Germantitle,language1,language2,...] (year) CD1.ext"
I used to remove the [*] by adding the following regex to the nois filter:
\[.*\]

I tried that one again, but i won't work.

Can somebody help me?

greets

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    \[.*\] should work fine.. maybe you made an error in the complete expression? Can you post the complete expression here?

Erazor2

Portal Member
    September 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sure:
    first i tried
    (\b(576p|720p|1080p|1080i|dircut|directors cut|dvdrip|dvdscreener|dvdscr|avchd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|hd|r5|dvd|dvdr|dvd5|dvd9|bd5|bd9|dts|ac3|bluray|blu-ray|hdtv|pdtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FESTIVAL|LIMITED|WS|FS|PROPER|REPACK|RERIP|REAL|RETAIL|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATRICAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|INTERNAL|DUBBED|SUBBED|\[.*\])\b?([-].+?$)?)

then
    (\b(576p|720p|1080p|1080i|dircut|directors cut|dvdrip|dvdscreener|dvdscr|avchd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|hd|r5|dvd|dvdr|dvd5|dvd9|bd5|bd9|dts|ac3|bluray|blu-ray|hdtv|pdtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FESTIVAL|LIMITED|WS|FS|PROPER|REPACK|RERIP|REAL|RETAIL|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATRICAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|INTERNAL|DUBBED|SUBBED)\b(\[.*\])?([-].+?$)?)

none of them worked for me...

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Try to place it somewhere before: |(?-i)FESTIVAL
    Or copy this one:

Code:
    (\b(576p|720p|1080p|1080i|dircut|directors cut|dvdrip|dvdscreener|dvdscr|avchd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|hd|r5|dvd|dvdr|dvd5|dvd9|bd5|bd9|dts|ac3|bluray|blu-ray|hdtv|pdtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|\[.*\]|(?-i)FESTIVAL|LIMITED|WS|FS|PROPER|REPACK|RERIP|REAL|RETAIL|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATRICAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|INTERNAL|DUBBED|SUBBED)\b([-].+?$)?)"

Erazor2

Portal Member
    September 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I copied the line you gave me.
    But it won't work anyway. Still the [] an text inbetween are used for searching the movies...
    Thanks anyway. Any other suggestions?

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I actually made a type and the trailing " should be removed from that expression - does it work now?
    If not, can you paste an exact example of a filename that doesn't have it's brackets removed so i can test something?

Erazor2

Portal Member
    September 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i had already removed the " from the end.
    Here is an example for a filename:
    The Last King of Scotland [Der Letze König von Schottland,deutsch] (2006).mkv

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok try this...

Code:
    (\b(576p|720p|1080p|1080i|dircut|directors cut|dvdrip|dvdscreener|dvdscr|avchd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|hd|r5|dvd|dvdr|dvd5|dvd9|bd5|bd9|dts|ac3|bluray|blu-ray|hdtv|pdtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FESTIVAL|LIMITED|WS|FS|PROPER|REPACK|RERIP|REAL|RETAIL|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATRICAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|INTERNAL|DUBBED|SUBBED)\b([-].+?$)?|\[[^]]+\])

the \b's are not allowing it to match so we put it as a seperate OR statement at the end of the expression :)

the part i added is at the end of the expression just before the closing bracket: |\[[^]]+\]

Users who are viewing this thread