[confirm] NoPmtFound Dopple DVB-T Cards don' work (1 Viewer)

ramu

Portal Pro
July 15, 2008
Hi,

since 1.2 beta I got problems using two dvb-t cards. Before there was no problem to watch tv on two seperated notebooks, streamed by tv-server.

After updating to 1.2 beta I got sometimes the error NoPMTFound, sometimes no card avaible and sometimes other errors...

After updating to 1.2 RC same problems. Now I set up a clean 1.2 RC and the same problem occured??

Please have a look to logfiles, I've no idea how to solve that issue??

Thx
ralph

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Ralph

Your logs are *really* long because your tuners seem to be constantly trying to grab EPG. That makes it very difficult to clearly identify any issues. Having said that, if the problems started with 1.2.0b then I would suggest you switch from "pause card" to "stop card". This is the "when card enters idle state..." setting mentioned -->here<--.

mm

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008
    AW: NoPmtFound Dopple DVB-T Cards don' work

Hallo,

I deleted the logs and switched to stop mode. Now I got serveral problems watching tv. For e.g. the client hangs after switching from DVB-S to DVB-T. DVB-T only runs after tv server reset? Sometimes I get the "NoPmtFound" error or only unbekannter Fehler?

Please have a look to this log...

Thx ramu

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

Can you please list the exact model names of the two cards. The satellite is a Technotrend of some kind; what is the other one?

mm

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008

Hi,

it's a Nebula PCI digity DVB-T tuner and a TT-budget S2.-3200 DVB-S card. In addition I use a Nebual USB DVB-T tuner, which was not connected while I took the logs...

ramu

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008

Please have a look to the attached logs. Now the client hangs when I try to watch DVB-T. To be exact after a complet reboot there are no problems. But after chanching the channel and/or stop and restart client the cleint hangs???

This never happend in older versions since 1.2 beta?

ramu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom