MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC.
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
You're posting in a thread from 2011 (!!!). Please start a new thread and attach your log files. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files
You're posting in a thread from 2011 (!!!). Please start a new thread and attach your log files...
I encountered a problem with my upgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.2RC. It seems to be specific to MySql 5.1 installs. It has been...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Sorry to open up a really old thread, but I am facing the same problem as @metropolis in Win 7 64 bit ultimate. I was previously running 1.4 but have upgraded to 1.6 recently. I cant install SVN versions because I get the "reboot required after a previous action". I have tried every suggestion in this thread including...
Hi guys Sorry to open up a really old thread, but I am facing the same problem as @metropolis in Win 7 64 bit ultimate. I was...
Hi, I have a problem with Windows 7 64 bit trying to install any kind of SVN, try to install Setup-MediaPortal-svn-1.1.8.28181.exe...
Replies
Views
Thank you hoborg for this workaround. I think I missed that message, but the issue still exists and your workaround really helped me when identifying channels from TV Server Configuration.
Thank you hoborg for this workaround. I think I missed that message, but the issue still exists and your workaround really helped...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 SP 1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e (2x...
Replies
Views
This problem has been completly iradicated by using the dshowhelper.dll in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-1-3-x-dshowhelper-development.113014/page-10#post-931390 as the problem reared its ugly head in 1.3 alpha and latest test releases. The standard release dshowhelper.dll has the problem BUT the...
This problem has been completly iradicated by using the dshowhelper.dll in this thread...
Logs and jpgs below. After any powersave event S1 S3 the Video FPS using MS or MPC codecs has a dramatic drop from either 50FPS...
Replies
Views
Old thread but still this might help someone else... I had similar issues in W7 64bit, i.e. MP fine in another client PC but not on the server PC. I was getting video on the server but no audio. I fixed this by going in to the volume mixer panel on server PC, ensuring Application sounds was enabled, then opening MP in mini window...
Old thread but still this might help someone else... I had similar issues in W7 64bit, i.e. MP fine in another client PC but not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: 7x64SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i7-2600K HDD...
Replies
Views
@ mm1352000 can i please have the patch for 1.2.3 i need it to upgrade
@ mm1352000 can i please have the patch for 1.2.3 i need it to upgrade
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for following up on this. This has been a huge irritation for me and I was worried it was going to go ignored.
Thank you so much for following up on this. This has been a huge irritation for me and I was worried it was going to go ignored.
CPU E6000 GPU HD4350 RAM 4GB DDR2 MePo 1.2RC Okay first off.... this is a small bug, probably not very important at all as most...
Replies
Views
I committed this long outstanding mini fix to the 1.3 Alpha testing branch now.
I committed this long outstanding mini fix to the 1.3 Alpha testing branch now.
1.2.0 RC and later SVN versions doesn't scale the skin control "Checkmark" (GUICheckMarkControl) Checkmark - MediaPortal Wiki to...
Replies
Views
I also have the exact same crashing issue using the same video card and am also based in NZ. My recorded TV also breaks up a bit so think it may be signal related however when the cable is plugged into the tv's built in tuner I have no problems and the signal seems perfect?
I also have the exact same crashing issue using the same video card and am also based in NZ. My recorded TV also breaks up a bit so...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: 7 ultimate 64 CPU Type: i3 2105 HDD: 1TB Memory...
Replies
Views
AW: DB address not correctly set in multi-seat installation. Hi, unfortunately in 1.2.2 there is the same bug. I just updated to this new version. Therefor I uninstalled the previous version completely and choose new install with existing database. After the install run I couldn't use the clients, got an error message that there...
AW: DB address not correctly set in multi-seat installation. Hi, unfortunately in 1.2.2 there is the same bug. I just updated...
Just upgraded one of my clients from a failed 1.2.0beta installation (a failed 1.2.0beta installation with mpaux-thingie, for...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: TV: When NO EPG info => NO channel logo + Wrong/NO channel name Thread prefix updated
Re: AW: TV: When NO EPG info => NO channel logo + Wrong/NO channel name Thread prefix updated
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
I have edited the thread status to 'Confirm' since this is by no means a confirmed bug. I am running the 1.2.2 branch, and have no problems playing SD or HD recordings in single-seat or multi-seat. Mark
I have edited the thread status to 'Confirm' since this is by no means a confirmed bug. I am running the 1.2.2 branch, and have...
Hi, I did my own build of the 1.2.2 branch and upgraded my 1.2.1 install. After this icannot play any of my recordings. It...
Replies
Views
Done
Done
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP / aMPed / Avalon Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100...
Replies
Views
Hi again Okay, so I think I understand the situation now. You can work around the problem by enabling the CAM on the DVB-IP tuner. Of course that will make TV Server think that the DVB-IP tuner can decrypt any channel - very far from ideal. The better solution is to check the elementary streams as some broadcasters do not set flags...
Hi again Okay, so I think I understand the situation now. You can work around the problem by enabling the CAM on the DVB-IP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze I can confirm that. I deleted 130 MB of Logfiles on ms Server, and New the Channel Switching is ---fast--> as a Flash!!
AW: Slow channel changing... sometimes freeze I can confirm that. I deleted 130 MB of Logfiles on ms Server, and New the Channel...
I've had an issue since 1.2 beta. When changing channels the picture goes black for around 8 seconds, then plays the old channel i...
Replies
Views
FreakyJ I spent at least half a day deeply examining the code in TsWriter and looking at your dumps on a byte-by-byte basis. I found one minor issue (which you've seen in the internal thread) which shouldn't make any difference to this discussion. That was a lot of effort but no reward, and at this point I'm at a loss to explain why...
FreakyJ I spent at least half a day deeply examining the code in TsWriter and looking at your dumps on a byte-by-byte basis. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.6.10.2910 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, the problem occured to me agian today and in last few days. MP went to standby immediatelly after wake up. The suspendgraceperiod is set to 180. Could you please take a look into the attached logs and possibly help me with solving this anoying behaviour. Thanks a lot.
Hi, the problem occured to me agian today and in last few days. MP went to standby immediatelly after wake up. The...
Hello, yesterday (at 2011-09-09 22:05) I had the case, that the system was directly going to hibernate again after resuming...
Replies
Views
May be just so Alex doesn't feel he's going mad, I thought I'd post that I've got the same problem but I hadn't discovered the work around, so thanks for that Alex. Here's my spec MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core i5-2500K HDD: WD20-EARS 2TB Memory: 2x2GB...
May be just so Alex doesn't feel he's going mad, I thought I'd post that I've got the same problem but I hadn't discovered the work...
TV Scheduled Advanced Record Not Saved if it is done first/before any Quck Record scheduling is done during a Media Portal session...
Replies
Views
No the description will not make a difference. What does make a difference here I think is that your files have been converted to mp4. You actually now have two recordings pointing at one single file. MP does not do this itself so presumably you have used some plugin to do this? I am closing this thread as there are two going...
No the description will not make a difference. What does make a difference here I think is that your files have been converted to...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Freezing unwatchable tv and a lot of discontinuities. Hello together, i solved this problem. It looks like my WinTV Nova S Card sends not enough voltage to my Multiswitch that the V and H position can switch, so i found a registry key which can change this...
AW: Freezing unwatchable tv and a lot of discontinuities. Hello together, i solved this problem. It looks like my WinTV Nova S...
In version 1.2 beta or RC I can't watch tv. I soon as it loads it freezes when I ran a timeshift using manual control I had tons...
Replies
Views
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
Release 1.2.1.0 final has cured all connected problems so far with testing for me. Good work thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Rc MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Sp1 CPU Type: Intel 9300 Quad...
Replies
Views
AW: NoPmtFound Dopple DVB-T Cards don' work Please have a look to the attached logs. Now the client hangs when I try to watch DVB-T. To be exact after a complet reboot there are no problems. But after chanching the channel and/or stop and restart client the cleint hangs??? This never happend in older versions since 1.2 beta? ramu
AW: NoPmtFound Dopple DVB-T Cards don' work Please have a look to the attached logs. Now the client hangs when I try to watch...
Hi, since 1.2 beta I got problems using two dvb-t cards. Before there was no problem to watch tv on two seperated notebooks...
Replies
Views
I can now confirm that this happens on my system as well - I will investigate further this evening and if needed log a mantis entry. I am not yet sure what causes this, I will keep you posted.
I can now confirm that this happens on my system as well - I will investigate further this evening and if needed log a mantis...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e, 2x...
Replies
Views
Just found this thread here which describes my problem exactly and the fix for it also works. How did these extra entries get in there?
Just found this thread here which describes my problem exactly and the fix for it also works. How did these extra entries get in there?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690) 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
AW: At the end of a TV no EPG Info Also have only seen it one time now - probably a lack in the EPG downloaded.
AW: At the end of a TV no EPG Info Also have only seen it one time now - probably a lack in the EPG downloaded.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100 MHz)...
Replies
Views
I think I've confirmed that it works OK in dual-screen with Aero enabled now. It only has problems when I display the stats in dual-screen (this doesn't happen in single-screen), so someone might want to look into that. Otherwise you can mark this as "no bug". EDIT: Meant to say I'm using 1.2 Final now.
I think I've confirmed that it works OK in dual-screen with Aero enabled now. It only has problems when I display the stats in...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Perfect. That worked. Thanks for your help. Have a great weekend. Regards Jacob
Perfect. That worked. Thanks for your help. Have a great weekend. Regards Jacob
Hi, Found out there was a new channel in my HD lineup so did a rescan. I can see in the log that the channel is found, but I am...
Replies
Views
OS: Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.2.0 On my desktop PC I have set 2 static IP's on one interface: 192.168.1.125/24 (network+internet) and 2.2.2.6/8 (ArtNet). The default gateway is set to 192.168.1.1/24. The problem is that when you do that, Mediaportal can't connect to the HTPC in the living room. It always says the IP is not...
OS: Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.2.0 On my desktop PC I have set 2 static IP's on one interface: 192.168.1.125/24...
OS: Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.2.0 On my desktop PC I have set 2 static IP's on one interface: 192.168.1.125/24...
Replies
Views
Any luck with this? Happened again to me today. Ive now set MP up on my work machine with the same settings but i dont seem to be able to replicate the error. Perhaps its a PC issue? My MP singleseat at home is a Gigabyte mobo + AMD X2 dual core processor + 4x1Gb Corsair RAM setup, whereas my work PC is a Dell own motherboard +...
Any luck with this? Happened again to me today. Ive now set MP up on my work machine with the same settings but i dont seem to be...
Think ive found a possible powerscheduler bug in 1.2RC where resuming from standby/hibernation causes MP client to freeze on home...
Replies
Views
That's all right as this is not a showstopper. It would be nice to have this thread properly marked and have mantis reference. Thank you for your hard work!!
That's all right as this is not a showstopper. It would be nice to have this thread properly marked and have mantis reference...
Sometimes I see some wierd broken text in My Videos IMDB reports and My News applications. I could not find a lot of regularity...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom