Not all media importing, not all images showing on client (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have spoken with @morpheus_xx already, but I am hoping some others here can shed some light.

I am facing two issues:

#1 - In Series all images, aside from Episode screen shots, are not being displayed. Client - Movies all images are showing, but not Series. Also on the Server in Series all images show there, so it is only Client/Series with the issue. (ClientLogs.zip holds log files)

#2 - in not all of my media is being imported, I am missing some movies and TV shows. When you look at shares overview it say "Importing" and has remained that way since the beginning 4 days ago. (see image)
    srvr2.png

Attached ServerLogs.zip fro log files)

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One thing jumps directly into my eyes:
    System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
    at System.IO.FileStream.FlushWrite(Boolean calledFromFinalizer)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at System.IO.Stream.Close()
    at System.IO.StreamWriter.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter.Close()
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.Common.Downloader.WriteCache(String cachePath, String json)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.Common.Downloader.Download[TE](String url, String saveCacheFile)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.MovieDbV3.MovieDbApiV3.GetMovie(Int32 id, String language)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.TheMovieDB.TheMovieDbWrapper.GetMovie(Int32 id, Movie& movieDetail)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.MovieTheMovieDbMatcher.DownloadFanArt(Int32 movieDbId)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    The Missing Movies has been reported before. You will find them in the Videos section.
    Problem is, with the size of your collection, it will be hard to locate them do to Everything Imported will be in there!
    I have asked for a change more than a few times along with some type of User Warning or something.
    The development of the Importer and Fixing issues as kept them from being able to work on this.

As for the errors, Very interesting.... Log seems to think something ran out of disk space....

Start of many imports
    [2014-12-29 23:29:37,993] [154458 ] [18 ] [INFO ] - ImporterWorker: Scheduled ImportJob(#1) (Activated) (Path ='{e88e64a8-0233-4fdf-ba27-0b44c6a39ae9}:///E:/', ImportJobType='Import', IncludeSubdirectories='True')

Then a section of errors
    [2014-12-30 00:16:00,380] [2936846] [FanArt Downloader 0] [WARN ] - SeriesTvDbMatcher: Exception saving FanArt image
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Then it seems to clear up
    [2014-12-30 00:16:09,176] [2945641] [FanArt Downloader 1] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher Download: Started for ID 256274
    [2014-12-30 00:16:09,291] [2945757] [FanArt Downloader 1] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher Download: Begin saving banners for ID 256274
    [2014-12-30 00:16:09,550] [2946016] [FanArt Downloader 2] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher Download Collection: Saved The Punisher Collection True

Then has issues again
    [2014-12-30 00:17:48,759] [3045225] [FanArt Downloader 0] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher: Exception downloading FanArt for ID 38464
    System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk

Then clears up again?
    [2014-12-30 00:17:49,761] [3046226] [FanArt Downloader 0] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher Download: Started for ID 38465
    [2014-12-30 00:17:49,762] [3046227] [FanArt Downloader 2] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher Download: Started for ID 38466

And then it starts with the errors again.

A few things come to mind
    1-If the system ran out of space, why did the importer continue?
    2-Where is the information on what exactly ran out of space? Is it the Database, One of the Drives being imported?
    3-How is it the 02:00:00 scan started if there is/was a space issue?

Also, in the first error message is a windows code: 0x80004005
    Seems this Could be a networking issue
    https://social.technet.microsoft.co...error-code-0x80004005?forum=w7itpronetworking
    From the web link
    THANKS! IT'S FIXED ==> (GregChernis's "In two words: Domain vs. Workgroup")

====FIX
    Mapping a network drive to the share (\\192.168.x.y\folder_name) and selecting "use different network credentials" did the trick even though the network credentials I typed were identical the logged-on user's Windows UserID and password (no domain prefix, btw). The network share appeared immediately.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    I did run out of space after I got my media importing going for the first time. I then deleted some recordings I did not know I had on my C: drive. That added 6GB, but that was days ago. Shortly after I first started the import (about an hour before I spoke with @morpheus_xx on IRC).

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    New logs after a reboot. Seems somethings were fixed while other issues arose.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sounds like there is a broken xml file, probably caused by the full disk issue before:
    [2015-01-03 10:05:27,198] [1103752] [Thread15 ] [ERROR] - TvDbHandler: Error updating series information:
    System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
    at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Parse(String text, LoadOptions options)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.TvdbLib.Xml.TvdbXmlReader.ExtractSeriesFields(String data)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.TvdbLib.Cache.XmlCacheProvider.LoadSeriesFromCache(Int32 seriesId)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.TvdbLib.TvdbHandler.MakeUpdate(Interval interval, Boolean zipped, Boolean reloadOldContent)
    at MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Libraries.TvdbLib.TvdbHandler.UpdateAllSeries(Interval interval, Boolean zipped, Boolean reloadOldContent)

It should only affect this single series. You could try to delete the folder (cache). But I'm not sure which entry caused the log, so you probably need to look for "0" size xml to find it.

Check out content of C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TvDB

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    The only xml files int hat folder are matches.xml, data.xml and languages.xml and none of them are 0. 2 of them are 1kb though.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    I have checked all XML files and none of them are zero kb in size.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Not sure what to do next other than completely remove all MP2 stuff and then reinstall. Do I have any other options?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom