fermin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 1, 2008
    Zug
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi

I tried importing a BDRip of "The Dark Knight", it's around 8 GB. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in MovingPictures. I'm using v 0.6.5, and latest version of Daemon Tools Lite (it's an ISO file).

Turning Debug Logging on results in a +100MB file... so what can I do next?

fermin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 1, 2008
    Zug
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    THANK YOU! Guess I still have some ramping up to do, I'm fairly new to MP. :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The fixes for nfo tmdb collection and the out of range errors will be included in MP 2.1.2 The merge issue is also resolved therefore I'll mark this thread as solved.
    The fixes for nfo tmdb collection and the out of range errors will be included in MP 2.1.2 The merge issue is also resolved...
    On Friday it was time for me to do a fresh installation on my HTPC and I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 anyway. So I decided to...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, better there.
    Yes, better there.
    NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
    That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched flags and restore later.
    That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched...
    Hi. And here is another "Buddy"... Today's Buddy is "MediaPortal2-Buddy" (or short, MP2-Buddy), a tool to do some work around...
    Replies
    Views
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    I have so many symptoms that I am wondering if I shouldn't just uninstall and wipe everything and start over. #4 below is the only...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom