Not scanning for content (1 Viewer)

PoBear

Portal Pro
April 17, 2006
Northants, United Kingdom
Hi

I've been an MP1 user for sometime, I've just done a test install of MP2 on a new laptop as a single seat. I'm running W10 and I've installed the spring of 16 release of MP2

I've defined a media library containing TV series on a NAS device. MP2 has detected two series, one has only one season and this has been loaded OK, the second has five seasons online but only season 2 and a 1/3 of season 3 have been loaded, none of the series on the NAS have loaded.

MP2 says it's importing but obviously isn't.

I've tried the re-import button for the library and the import all sources button with no effect.

Any ideas and what would be helpful in terms of logs?

Thanks

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Had a first look at the logs. It looks as if the import was not finished before you've shut down the Server. On the very first import this will take a while as all metadata and fanart has to be downloaded from the internet.
    Your naming scheme looks fine. This should import nicely. So please be patient and let the import finish. You can control it by having a look in Client GUI at Settings - Media Sources - Media Sources overview (hope those are the correct English names, I'm using German names here)...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you give an example of how your series are named? If they appear in Browse Media but not in Series they normally are not recognized properly.

none of the series on the NAS have loaded.
    Have you entered the credentials for your NAS in MP2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom