NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (2 Viewers)

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Has anything changed with the NRK direct streams? They used to be live 24/7, but lately I haven't been able to connect at all.

I rarely use them..or more correct, I never use them, so not sure. But they are somewhat undocumented, so we shouldn't be suprised that they have suddenly stopped working. I will try to look into it however.

The NRK 1 stream worked for me in vlc-player. Cant try it out in mediaportal before i'm back from holiday.

syver

Portal Member
October 11, 2005
Using B/W 1080 skin. Tried to use monocrome but only result is a totaly black sceeen when I open NRK browser. Any ideas?

syver

Portal Member
October 11, 2005
Fixt the problem, in B/W 1080 there is a nrkonline.xml file. Now another problem:
I installed flvsplitter, and suddely only audio in most categories. The screen is black but I can heare sound. Error message in super, directstream...

andraves

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I can't view any movies with these version. I've got the same message every times I try to stream a movie.

I can't find any place to disable OSD in the plugin.

best regards

andraves

Attachments

• Uten navn.jpg
      Uten navn.jpg
      22.3 KB

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Has anything changed with the NRK direct streams? They used to be live 24/7, but lately I haven't been able to connect at all.

I rarely use them..or more correct, I never use them, so not sure. But they are somewhat undocumented, so we shouldn't be suprised that they have suddenly stopped working. I will try to look into it however.

The NRK 1 stream worked for me in vlc-player. Cant try it out in mediaportal before i'm back from holiday.

Have you been able to test this out in MP yet? It still won't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom