NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (2 Viewers)

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I'll guess it is because of the change on the website. I will hopefully look into it in the easter-days.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have to ask: Did you eveer consider making this a part of Online Videos? I believe SVT is there, as well.
    Btw: I noticed that it is possible to stream Weeds via Viasat4 web TV :Cool:

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does 1.7.0 not include skin files in the MPE1 file? I uninstalled 1.6.1 before installing 1.7.0. It seemed to install successfully, but when I started it up I got an error that the XML file under skins was missing, and now I cannot find a copy of it anywhere. So I tried to fire up MPEInstaller to uninstall and maybe reinstall 1.6.1 to find the skin files, but now MPEInstaller throws an exception every time I try to run it....

Could you please provide 1.7.0 as a regular zip file (including the blu3wide skin files)?

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have to ask: Did you eveer consider making this a part of Online Videos? I believe SVT is there, as well.
    Btw: I noticed that it is possible to stream Weeds via Viasat4 web TV :Cool:

Not really..haven't looked into it. Not sure how onlinevideos work.

Does 1.7.0 not include skin files in the MPE1 file? I uninstalled 1.6.1 before installing 1.7.0. It seemed to install successfully, but when I started it up I got an error that the XML file under skins was missing, and now I cannot find a copy of it anywhere. So I tried to fire up MPEInstaller to uninstall and maybe reinstall 1.6.1 to find the skin files, but now MPEInstaller throws an exception every time I try to run it....

Could you please provide 1.7.0 as a regular zip file (including the blu3wide skin files)?

You're right, it didnt contain skinfiles :sorry:. Uploaded a new version now wich should contain skinfiles.

I'll guess the installer for version 1.6.1 was made with a older version of the installer-application wich are incompatible with newer svn versions.

Chenewer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    You're right, it didnt contain skinfiles :sorry:. Uploaded a new version now wich should contain skinfiles.

I'll guess the installer for version 1.6.1 was made with a older version of the installer-application wich are incompatible with newer svn versions.
    :D
    And :D for your work.

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    I need some help... :-(

I just can't get WMV streams to play. I run MP1.1RC1 under XP, and I have tried all variations of turning on and off the use OSD player, internal vs BASS player (music), EVR/VRM9 etc, but results are always the same, I get Unable to Play xxxxxx.wmv.

I remember this working a long time ago, pre 1.1 when I was using MPlayer as an external player thru the MPlayer plugin. But it should work without all those extras, right (don't have them installed anymore now when using 1.1)? I have no problems with any other streams, I also use OnlineVideos, and can play everything in that plugin without problems.

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    Have you tried SAF?

No, I haven't. I got my HTPC pretty much perfectly configured (except for this particular annoyance), and I didn't want to mess anything up with another codec package. Are you saying SAF is needed to get the WMV streams working?

mariusau

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2008
    Trondheim
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Not 100% sure, but as far as I can remeber my system plays all streams I've encountered and I'm only using SAF. Unable to test as I'm away from my HTPC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom