NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (1 Viewer)

tommeltott

Portal Member
April 19, 2009
Czech Republic
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello,

This is my first post, so I d like to use that opportunity to thank the creator of this great plugin, it has become a must for a norwegian living abroad. too bad NRK has put more restrictions for all of us with a foreign Ip-adress..

After having installed the new RC-2 though, I get all kinds of errors-messages about uncompability also after having tried to uninstall. Anyone else with issues after the recent update of MP-RC2?

greetings from Czech Republic, tommeltott

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    If you read ^^ it seems to confirm that plugin does not work w/RC2. Hopefully this will get fixed soon :)

Off topic:
    greetings from Czech Republic, tommeltott
    Was going to visit Prague for 4 days starting tomorrow, but seems to be cancelled.

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Sorry for beeing awol. I have had a major pc breakdown and for the moment I'm without Visual Studio, so not sure when I will be able to look at it. I have uploaded the source, wich I should have done a long time ago, in the first thread in this post. Starting at version 1.6.1 i introduced some code from onlinevideosplayer to see if Vista playback would be improved. Looking at samundsens log, it seems like the incompatible code is somewhere in there.

So, the source is there for anyone who wants to fix it..

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx for posting the source. Since there are some requests and OnlineVideos is sure missing some sites from norway, I've started to take a look at the code. Porting it might take some time though, but from a first look it can be done.
    Once done, it will probably be a lot less effort to maintain, since you can focus on site changes/updates only, plugin specific stuff and skinning is managed by the OnlineVideos base.
    If you get back with more time just PM me, I'd be happy to hand the development back over to you.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Status update: Got it almost completely working in OnlineVideos. A few details like translation and adding to favorites still need love though. I'll commit it to svn once this works, so all self-compiling freaks can already test it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom