NRK Browser (3 Viewers)

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
A small modification

Made some small modifications to the code:
--Fixed livestreams (the one used didn't work for me) Note: The name of the live streams is often not correct, since NRK is changing them all the time..but if something is streamed, they should work now.
--when using osd player it should go automatically to full screen.
--Put description of show in description field when browsing "Kategorier"

View attachment 23047

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!

Works great! What do I have to do to get the description field to work? Now it shows the show image in the bottom left frame (nice), but I can't see any change to the description information.

The live streams woks perfectly though.

Regards,
PK

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
The "description" field is only the tooltip/title text from the webpage wich appears when you hold the mouse over the program, eg. "Amigo", "Autofil" and only appears when browsing in Kategorier. In Blutwo wide it appears over the list.

samundsen

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
Houston, TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The "description" field is only the tooltip/title text from the webpage wich appears when you hold the mouse over the program, eg. "Amigo", "Autofil" and only appears when browsing in Kategorier. In Blutwo wide it appears over the list.

So for us using remote control and not a mouse, we won't see it. Could you not add it to some text area on the screen, just like you currently display the image (which, btw, makes scrolling through the programs very slow. How about an option to turn it off? I find the image rather useless).

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Read again... "In Blutwo it appears ower the list". Concerning the image, well, one mans gold is another man's garbage.

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!

First of all I have to say that I like the new features, but I have some trouble with the plugin. I get an error message saying something like; Unknown clip type, please contact author. What could be wrong?

Regards,
PK

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Probably that the video url is in an unknown format.. E.g something other than .wmv or .wma. All "Natur" clips are now in flash (.flv) format. If you remember a clip you get this message in, I could try to look into it.

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!

Thanks, I have tried several clips from many categories and get this error on every clip (for example you could try Wallander, brannvegg episode 1 og 2). I have installed flash player, but maybe I need to install some other codecs or something??

Regards,
PK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom