Ntofication Icon - Overlapping (1 Viewer)

EViS

Portal Pro
September 30, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Could the devs rid of the yellow round dot to signal a program notification, and instead highlight the entire program yellow, in the same way that recording programs are now highlighted red?

This should prevent much unsightly overlapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something stuck, it will try again on next server start and probably stuck again. But removing the media source also removes the associated queue. The server's TV plugin automatically creates the media sources for...
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something...
Hi, I’ve been struggling with MP 2 now for several weeks. Initially all was fine. Then in the client, the listings of recorded TV...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Hello Mediaportal-Forum, I have a problem with my technotrend S2-3200 cards. After a while the card loses all signal information. The first one work for years without problems. Suddenly mediaportal didn't show a program, no signal. All my efforts to find signal by rebooting, rescanning of channels or reinstalling driver toke no...
Hello Mediaportal-Forum, I have a problem with my technotrend S2-3200 cards. After a while the card loses all signal information...
Hello Mediaportal-Forum, I have a problem with my technotrend S2-3200 cards. After a while the card loses all signal information...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom