Ok I am kinda confused (1 Viewer)

{OF}Blong

Portal Member
January 23, 2006
I tried searching but my head is realing from all the information on this site. Anyways I am trying to understand some things about the remots and tv tuner cards. I have been seeing the haup..(dunno how to spell it) 150 card. What I dont understand is it possible to have a wireless signal from the tv card on the computer to the tv? Also if we can have wireless connections will a remote work if the tv tuner card is in another room (meaning room next to family room where tv is)? I realize the xbox360 is not supported so that kinda sucks but its not like the xbox can play 90% of the codec's out there. Can anyone recommend a good card that is wireless and has a remote that will work in my situation? the card would have to be an addon card since there is no way im getting rid of my 6800gt card :D. Like I said I have been reading way to much and have to have a break from reading so maybe before I get to the point where I understand if there are wireless cards someone will answer it for me :D.

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I don't personally know anything about sending a wireless signal straight to your TV, but there is a program you can use that will convert your recordings in real-time to a plain MPEG file, which you'll be able to watch on your XBox - just as though you were streaming a normal video file from your XP PC :lol:

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12122

{OF}Blong

Portal Member
    January 23, 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom