Ok I need some help with remote issues | Page 2

Discussion in 'Newcomers Forum' started by mondoman22, October 30, 2011.

1. mondoman22

mondoman22 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to thank you all for the help the support here is wonderful... I love it....
    You guys are the best thank you so much for everything it is Appreciated believe me...
    I have a few other people converting their Captiveworks 4000hd units to media portal
    Best thing I ever done your software is excellent.... Thank you guys!!!!!!

Mondo

• Like Like x 1
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. HakanThn

HakanThn Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    Thanks, mm! Just implemented a shortcut to TVguide, works great!

There´s one feature I miss here for controlling the TV-guide: There´s no dedicated action for increase / decrease time, instead it´s using the ffw / rev actions. It works fine if no TV is active in the background, but when TV is active it instead FF / Rew the TV, a bit annoying. Is there any workaround for this?

4. jimsing59

jimsing59 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Go back to Windows Media Center. Don't waste any more of your time. Wait for a better product down the road.

5. mondoman22

mondoman22 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Obviously you do not know what you are doing as i have had not one single
    problem with this software... The problem is it is free and there is many configurations
    You obviously do not understand the software or how to implement it correctly... If you
    want something that immediately will configure itself with a click of a mouse. No this
    software is not for you... However if you take the time to actually work with the software
    you will come to find it works excellent... I am rocking a modified Captiveworks 4000hd
    with a skywalker dual tuner that kicks AZZ... Runs everything i ask and does everything it
    is suppose to do.... So i don't know where you come off saying wait for a better product
    hell this is the better product i will take this over Bill Gates and his Windblows Media piece
    of crap any day of the week..... Oh and if you think i am some kid i have been working with
    computers since 1982 when i started with a timex sinclair 1000 with a z80a microprocessor...
    So um yeah i think i know what i am talking about..... You sir need to check your
    attitude at the door... :mad:

Mondo

• Like Like x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!