(Old) My Emulators (1 Viewer)

fod

Portal Pro
July 7, 2006
hey guys,

great plugin, quick question though,

i am using the nintendo 64 project 64 emulator and it works fine outside of mediaportal, and even yesterday it was working in media portal, but today all of a sudden it won't load any of the roms. The plugin setup is all correct, i have it set to not close mediaportal, adn have set mediaportal to not be always on top... no idea why it won't load the roms all of sudden??? anyone with some idea?

thanks fod

maxquiere

Portal Member
December 2, 2006
hi I have a problem with your plugin

when I want to start project 64 with that

i choose a rom and pj64 sais cant open rom :(

what does that mean?

fod

Portal Pro
July 7, 2006
yup, chreekar, the emulator project64 loads, but then it tries to start the rom that i selected in mediaportal and says " error loading rom"

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
About the project 64 emulator: The problem is that I use quotes in the path to the ROMs, and project64 does not allow that. I will make an option to not use quotes and hopefully upload the new version tomorrow :)

Ryan711: I've just reworked the skin to support icons, and will see if it is possible to include those in the next version. Good tip on the link!

JanO

January 12, 2006
Nice work with the emulator plugin Chreekar. I also use the prosject 64 emulator, and do have the same issue.. nice if you could fix the quotes thing.
Tanx

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
So I fixed the quotes thing, but proj64 still doesn't want to load the ROM, saying there's a DirectX problem and that the plugins haven't loaded. Has anyone come in contact with this problem when using proj64?

fod

Portal Pro
July 7, 2006
hey chreekar,

i haven't seen the directx problem nor the plugin problem, but if you post the new plugin with the quotes fixed i'd be happy to try it out with my system.

will project 64 work for you outside of media portal?
fod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom