(Old) My Emulators (1 Viewer)

Edna

Portal Member
October 8, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Mame Works!

When Using MAME with the "MyPrograms" plugin MeadiaPortal hangs when I exit the Emulator. With this plugin it works fine - Great!

Now if only I could have the nice database, image and history support that MyProgram offers for MAME I would be a happy bunny :)

Keep up the good work!
:D :D

scales

Portal Member
September 23, 2006
i did have zsnes working, and then after some screwing around, i deleted it. when i tried to put it back , i can scroll through all the games, but znes doesnt load. it does work outside of mp though. are there any arguments i need to include?

FIX: i just switched to snes9x. works well. though i need to find a way to tell it to start with the menubar hidden

morikaweb

December 9, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
i did have zsnes working, and then after some screwing around, i deleted it. when i tried to put it back , i can scroll through all the games, but znes doesnt load. it does work outside of mp though. are there any arguments i need to include?

FIX: i just switched to snes9x. works well. though i need to find a way to tell it to start with the menubar hidden

What version of zsnes are you using? I'm using the latest svn wip and it works fine for me without any switches.

scales

Portal Member
September 23, 2006
humm, i was using 1.36, maybe i will check to see if a newer version is out, though like i said, snes9x works fine, just loads with the menu bar visible. which means i need to press esc to hide it, not a biggie....

yep, new one is out. i will try it

EDIT: humm, ok well seems to work, though it doesnt like to exit with the alt+F4 i programed in HIP....

anyone know how to take away the menu bar upon loading snes9x?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Whats the hover image called for this plugin?
    If there is no support for hover image yet, this could placed on the feature request list.

scales

Portal Member
    September 23, 2006
    ok well the title is myEmulators.png, and you put it in whatever skin folder's media folder. example: d:\MediaPortal\Skin\MePo Black\Media\myEmulators.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom