(Old) My Emulators (1 Viewer)

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
not sure which skin you mean. got a link? also you should try asking the creator of that skin.

edit: just saw that the new version of mediaportal comes with a skin called Blue3, i guess thats what u mean. i'll see if i can get my emulators working in it but i'm not a skinner at all so maybe somebody else should try.

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Yeah, I've contacted another administrator with no result. I think I'll just start my own SVN server so that I will be the one calling the shots...

Clair

Portal Pro
November 15, 2007
Gorzów Wielkopolski
Home Country
Poland Poland
gamingexpert: ofcourse i mean a skin implemented with rc3 :) i think this skin give more place for elements such as icons, list or something and if needed is more options just left arrow (or remote left) and i see all what i need. At now im just using old my emulators skin moved to blue3 folder and added old myemulators hoover.

Chreekar: Thanks :)

sugested addons/bugfixes in new My Emulators. (my favourite plugin) :)

0 Wise using of possibilities Blue3 scheme (maybe for game screen or game cover in left down corner)
1 After exit from emulated game a plugin shouldnot go back to the root of emulators but stay at the last selected game (just as it is in my movies, my songs, my pictures etc etc.)
2 Possibility of deleting highlighted file (i.e by "0" button) ofcourse with warning "This File: %1 will be deleted permanently. Are you sure?"
3 More Than 659 PAGES for emulated systems (needed i.e. for C64 and 8-bit Atari) who have billions ;) games and even if im splitting folders 0-F G-Q R-Z sometimes it is not enough.
4 Filters for quick searching (i.e. Ctrl+F and starting to typing just eliminate this titles from actually visible list (or whole my emulators database as option) who doesnt match what i type.) so when i start to type MER - i will see on list "American gladiators", but also "Mercs" and "Kramer" because
5 Possibility of rename file (i.e. Ctrl+R but without changing extension of file)
6 Copy / Paste working in Database (configuration) because Typing 2000 words "Platform" "Arcade" "Sooter" makes me crazy ;)
7 Export/Import database/whole configuration (every reinstall mediaportal it is almost hour spended for configuring myemulators again) ofcourse if someone have 2-3 systems emulated and 2-3 games it isnt a problem. But when im setting a genre for 10 000 games and then i must reinstal MP i was sick :) so this is only reason why i dont use a genres, ratings and other - one reinstall and everything i must setup again.

and again Thank you Chreekar for This great plugin.

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'll try to release version 2.5 in a month perhaps. I am rewriting the whole plugin so most of the changes will be behind the scenes but it will have a new Configuration GUI and skin file for Blue3. I'll also release the Mega-distribution-MPI at this time. Then hopefully before the year is over I can release version 3 that builds on the new foundation with a lot of new features :)

Herculezz

Portal Member
April 13, 2007
I'll try to release version 2.5 in a month perhaps. I am rewriting the whole plugin so most of the changes will be behind the scenes but it will have a new Configuration GUI and skin file for Blue3. I'll also release the Mega-distribution-MPI at this time. Then hopefully before the year is over I can release version 3 that builds on the new foundation with a lot of new features :)

Any possiblity of a Blue 3 Skin File earlier. I really love this plugin but I am using Blue 3 now?

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Could you not use the Blue2 skin file and copy it to the Blue3 folder or does it look terrible? I haven't installed RC3 yet...

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Any possiblity of a Blue 3 Skin File earlier
Could you not use the Blue2 skin file and copy it to the Blue3 folder

here, i took the BlueTwo skin and just changed a couple numbers so theres no overlapping. works for me on 1.0 RC3 with Blue3. just put it in the \skin\Blue3 folder in the main mediaportal directory.

Attachments

• myEmulators.xml
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom