(Old) My Emulators (1 Viewer)

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
is there a way to automatically tag ROMs in my emulators? or is it all manual (inside of My Emulators Plugin Section)? thank you.

fred99_de

Portal Member
January 15, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

perhaps a silly question, hope it wasn´t already asked - search function didn´t help.
My problem is, that if I choose an iso file of a game, my epsxe (I use ver 1.7 of it) launches in the upper right edge, and of course by using my mouse I can once again point to the image and the game launches. Should´nt it be in the way that the game immediately starts in the emulator when I choose the file from the list?
Otherwise it isn´t remote friendly?
I assume that I did something wrong.........

Thanks!

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
You need to put the parameters, -nogui -loadbin in the parameters box on the myemulators config.

nchopp

Portal Member
December 31, 2008
Home Country
I have my emulators setup, but when I try to select one - such as snes9x from the main My Emulators screen, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
Do you have the roms database pointed to the right folder, and do you have roms in the folder?

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
Can you post some screen shots of your config menu, of your my emulators screens in MP, etc. I don't have much to go on. I realize my last comment seemed dumb, but little things like that can get over looked. you never know.

DiePlage

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MyEmulators + MP RC1

Hello Folks,

could anyone give me a hint how to install MyEmulators in RC1? I take it that the "old" plugin-format is no longer supported and there does not seem to be a plugin in the "new" container.

Nevertheless I suppose it's just a question of copying a few files to the right directories?
    I have a backup of my 1.1 beta installation at hand so I have all files that should be necessary.

RC1 is running fine so far but I really miss MyEmulators.... :-(

Cheers,

DiePlage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom