Old TVSeries layout in 7.1 and "scroll" views? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Woja

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
Home Country
First up, congratulations on such a great skin.

I upgraded to this when Aeon went to the graveyard. I'm running V6 of bleazle because I like the layout of the TVSeries much more than in V7.1.

So, first question, will the xml from V6 work with V7 to give me the old layout?

Secondly, with the Aeon skin, in TV Series you could change views with the arrow buttons. In V6 this was non existant and made it a pain to change views.

Second question, does V7 support that function and if not, can it be added?

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi there

sorry for the slow reply! somehow I managed to miss your post before now :oops: I haven't updated my version of TV Series for a long time so I don't know if this can be done or not. I'm holding off on doing any changes/updates at the moment because my spare time is limited and I don't want to have to come back and tweak things to suit MP 1.1. Once MP 1.1 is a bit further down the track (RC stage) I'll look at stuff like this.

Cheers

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
us the TVSeries .xml file from the bluewide skin that comes with your current MP installation. it solves quite a lot of the TVSeries issues that people are having right now.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
alright matey! No way, ill never turn to the MS dark side:D Ive been around but havent commented for a while as its been pretty quiet of late.

The new release of the skin is spot on this end btw. Ive just setup a client PC as well with the skini on it, but im having a few problems with getting the TV server running (tho this has nothing to do with the skin!).

Hows tricks down under? the missus and me are planning a trip to NZ next year so ill be knocking on your door for a few beers :D

Anyway, enough spamming from me, on with the topic..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom