One Button Music and Amped (1 Viewer)

jamiro

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Home Country
Posting here just in case this may be skin related.

If I use the play button on home screen to start random music using the "One Button Music" plugin my "info" button and some other buttons on my MCE remote no longer work, until I reboot.

Anyone else have this problem, or know how I can get the play button on the basic home screen to not effect my MCE remote in this way.

Using MP 1.02 with Amped and "One Button Music" plugin 1.9
Thanks.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    jamiro

This has nothing to do with skin or the plugin I think, rather the condition from the remote, I'm getting this with the sleep control plugin as well, so it seems last input, in your case play button, in mine yellow teletext button kills remote activeity, are you on Win7 by any chance.

ps one button music works fine for me, and can enter other screens, my setting for that is to play random 100, plus and go to now playing screen, not sure whether that makes a difference.

H'mm now if I disable the sleep control plugin, problem does not exist, even with the change to remote mapping, so this is going to need a lot further investigation.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It does seem to be plugin related in my case, just changed to MySleepControl plugin and same remote settings work fine in RC2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom