Online Photos Plugin (Flickr & Picasa) (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Im really new to media portal (This weekend only!) so I dont know exactly how I should go about reporting this fix but untill then have attached attached a dll that works for me (dont know if it will work for other people!) and the source.

Hope this helps somone!:)

Hi tapin.

As this plugin is not included in the MP installer, there is no need to report anything.

I suggest you start a new thread if you are willing to keep updating/bughunting this plugin, as you then can alter the first post and/or submit the file to repository -> MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Remository (pref. w/likn to forumthread)

:D

Useful info: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Contribute to MediaPortal

tuxied

Portal Member
    February 4, 2011
    is this plugin still working? I started to make albums in picasa yesterday and it would be great if i could watch them in mediaportal. I run version 1.1.2 of MP with StreamedMP as skin.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

I have try to compil sources against 1.2.0 SVN (beta) and need somes changes but it's working, i can see Flickr and Picasa Photo :)
    Need surely to adapt skin (i have tested on streamedMP) but it's works :)
    Seb.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    hi :)

Didn't try more :) but first test was ok :)
    But i only test on 1.2.0Beta.
    Regards,
    Seb.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes sure :)

This is plugins based on 1.2.0Beta :)
    Seb.

Attachments

• OnlinePhotos.rar
      58.6 KB

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Yes sure :)

This is plugins based on 1.2.0Beta :)
    Seb.

Got curious about this plugin, but didn't figure it all out. First of all, i downloaded the rar you posted, and put the dll's in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows, and i got the plugin visible in mp-config. But there were no way to configure the plugin, so i tried to move the picasanet.dll and flickrnet.dll to the process folder, but that didn't change anything. btw, only intrested in the picasa part.

I tried to launch the plugin from within mp, but i was missing a xml skinfile. Where do i get rest of the missing files, and what else shoud i do to get this to work? The link in the first post seemed to be very old. Is there by any chance a way that this plugin integrates with the default mypictures plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom