Online Photos Plugin (Flickr & Picasa) (1 Viewer)

astronaute

Portal Member
October 31, 2006
Home Country
France France
Hey, I'm also interested in Picasa plugin, I cannot find one that works as intended.
It would be great if someone competent could make it work :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey,

Sorry for delay, i have keep the thread on my favorite, i will try to supply new bin :)

muffet

Portal Member
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Is this plugin still being actively worked on? I have done some searches and this seems to be the latest post about it.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    When i try to make it work, it seems that it was working but need some skin change too.
    I will try to see if i have keep source :)
    And for it will not compatible with 1.3.0alpha without rework.

muffet

Portal Member
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks Seb. Where can i obtain a copy of the source? I'd like to help out and get this thing going :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes sure :)

This is plugins based on 1.2.0Beta :)
    Seb.

Got curious about this plugin, but didn't figure it all out. First of all, i downloaded the rar you posted, and put the dll's in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows, and i got the plugin visible in mp-config. But there were no way to configure the plugin, so i tried to move the picasanet.dll and flickrnet.dll to the process folder, but that didn't change anything. btw, only intrested in the picasa part.

I tried to launch the plugin from within mp, but i was missing a xml skinfile. Where do i get rest of the missing files, and what else shoud i do to get this to work? The link in the first post seemed to be very old. Is there by any chance a way that this plugin integrates with the default mypictures plugin?

Odd seems i missing the post :( (it's a long time ago now).
    So for me i have put "FlickrNet.dll/OnlinePhotos.dll/PicasaNet.dll" in MediaPortal\plugins\Windows"
    The setup is done by OSD in MP and we need to have the skin files "myonlinephotos.xml" for defaultWide (not up to date now)

Attachments

• myonlinephotos_skin.zip
      758 bytes

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any alternative to view flickr photos in mp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom