Online Videos fails after MP 1.23 upgrade. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There's an auto3d updated available in a post, don't have thats under my hand right now, but yiu can use it, arion_p fixed it [emoji106] Glads it was working for you [emoji106] Tapatalk
There's an auto3d updated available in a post, don't have thats under my hand right now, but yiu can use it, arion_p fixed it...
Dear support, After upgrading from 1.22 to either 1.23 or 1.24 all movies or videos I play only shows black screen. Audio is fine...
Replies
Views
Hm, strange. Do you have any logs that I can look at?
Hm, strange. Do you have any logs that I can look at?
Hi all, Coming up against something i cant get my head around. I have installed MP 1.23Pre as i want to use online videos to add...
Replies
Views
Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this situation, and that people may preferentially view 2.1.3 as the current stable.
Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this...
Hello all, I would like to try MediaPortal 2, but have run into a show stopping installation bug. The installation fails with...
Replies
Views
Hi technoweary Don't get me wrong the MP AR is the recommended renderer for everything except TV and normally works very well but in my case I ran into a problem with it when using the Skype plugin, the connection to the audio device (my AVR) was lost but worked fine when I set it for the Direct Sound device. I do need to investigate...
Hi technoweary Don't get me wrong the MP AR is the recommended renderer for everything except TV and normally works very well but...
Hi, My MP1 ver 1.15 system is on it's knees and I have spent the past few months trying to get a new Media Portal system up and...
Replies
Views
and you may try to repair your sql database Repair SQLite Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki it looks corrupt to me
and you may try to repair your sql database Repair SQLite Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki it looks corrupt to me
Media Portal version: 1.16.0 MP-TVSeries version: 4.3.0.0 LAV Filters: 0.69.0 madVR: 0.91.8 Operating System: Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom