Online videos hung on video (1 Viewer)

mp_lover

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2009
    I am using youtube to play videos. when i play in play_all mode, at some (The same video always), video player seem to get stuck. It doesn't start playing and keeps showing the same screen. Here is the log file.. Any help would be appreciated...

:D

mp_lover

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2009
    The error file shows...

2010-02-27 16:18:05.875000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Unable to load control. exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadControl(XmlNode node, IDictionary defines)
    2010-02-27 16:18:08.296875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: HTPC Info: Frequency Performance Counter Initialization Error. (Error Code: System.InvalidOperationException: Category does not exist.
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.Initialize()
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
    at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitPerformanceCounters(), Category does not exist.)
    2010-02-27 16:18:08.328125 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Error initializing window:HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo Could not load file or assembly 'TvControl, Version=1.0.4.4037, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. HTPCInfo at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitConnectors()
    at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitPlugin()
    at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.Init()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)

mp_lover

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2009
    Please someone help here. My Youtube playall stops and doesn't play the next video after playing couple of them...:D:D:D

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry didn't really have the time to test this, I made many changes with Youtube and the plugin in general. So if you can still reproduce the error in the upcoming 0.18, I'll commit myself to figure this out.

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The error file shows...

2010-02-27 16:18:05.875000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Unable to load control. exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadControl(XmlNode node, IDictionary defines)
    2010-02-27 16:18:08.296875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: HTPC Info: Frequency Performance Counter Initialization Error. (Error Code: System.InvalidOperationException: Category does not exist.
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.Initialize()
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
    at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
    at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitPerformanceCounters(), Category does not exist.)
    2010-02-27 16:18:08.328125 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Error initializing window:HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo Could not load file or assembly 'TvControl, Version=1.0.4.4037, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. HTPCInfo at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitConnectors()
    at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitPlugin()
    at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.Init()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)

Those errors are from the HTPCInfo plugin, aren't they? Have a look at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...7/htpcinfo-plugin-mediaportal-v0-9-1-a-68791/ and see if you can't get rid of them (or just disable it as a test).

//Johannes

mp_lover

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2009
    Tried that but no luck..

Here is my Debug version log.

mp_lover

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2009
    Looks like this error is the culprit.

2010-03-20 15:07:57.046875 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: An error occured in OnResize - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Or format=35 is the problem. I think it is a new format.
    http://youtube.com/get_video?video_...2jrbsF7fA141ovLCxiUBpr6oKLLU=&fmt=35&ext=.flv media:Video

Nevermind guys i think i go it to play. My bad.. I had disabled the H.264 codec in FFDshow. After enabling, able to play.....
    Testing more and will mark this Fix.:oops:

Ok i see what was happening. When i tried to play High quality or HD videos from youtube, it was using FFdshow H.264 filter. It doesn't seem to use GPU HW acceleration (on NVidia 8400 GTS). So it ends up using my CPU which is Sempron and causes the glitchy video playback. So i disabled H.264 in ffdshow and tried playing (not sure which codec being used though). It did played back couple of videos (All with format=34) and always stop on Format=35. It does identify Audio and enabled decoder which i could see from my receiver signals.

I have been successfully using HW acceleration for local H.264 videos using MPC-HC. I think i need some expert feedback how to enable either

1. ffdShow to use Graphics HW acceleration for H.264 Or
    2. any other codec for you tube video playback which uses Graphics HW acceleration.
    :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom