OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybergeek

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I installed SAF and I can't get the NASA videos and a few others not working it says "No Audio Codec" what codec do I need?

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I installed SAF and I can't get the NASA videos and a few others not working it says "No Audio Codec" what codec do I need?

Post a logs.

It is a little mystery, it is only working on some systems, on other didnt. No idea why...

Try run MP as administrator (right click on MP, run as admin)

Phantas

Portal Member
December 4, 2008
I got a similar problem:
Playing Youtube Videos directly leads to "No Audio Codec".
Downloading and playing them after from "downloaded videos" works perfectly...

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is done. SAF beta8 support all online videos streams - MOV,MP4,WMV and FLV - at last on my working machine.

Please try and report:
    http://hobring.esero.net/saf/binary/saf349beta8.exe

- you only need to install SAF, no need to install QT alternatiove or Medialook QuickTime Source DirectShow Filter.

Thanks Hoborg for your excellent work!
    WMV video streams are now working great.
    But I have no chance to get apple HD movie trailers to work (HD .mov files).
    I use latest SAF beta, latest MP and latest Haali splitter on Windows XP SP3 system (no other mp4 splitter).
    When I look at the online videos plugin config there is no splitter detected for .mov or .mp4 files.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Other small issue: SAF installation can not detect my installed adobe flash player (latest version from adobe web page). Therefore Yahoo videos can not be found.
    Is there something I have to check manually?

Benoe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi! Great plugin!
    But I have a question: Is there any way to add site, or at least change the order of the sites?
    I want to create a site like "Kid podcasts", move it to the top of the list, and put some of the rss podcasts here, and some other site with IT podcasts, for example as the second item in the list.
    Does the xml file editable with a text editor, for example to do these kind of changes, add rss feeds etc?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi! Great plugin!
    But I have a question: Is there any way to add site, or at least change the order of the sites?
    I want to create a site like "Kid podcasts", move it to the top of the list, and put some of the rss podcasts here, and some other site with IT podcasts, for example as the second item in the list.
    Does the xml file editable with a text editor, for example to do these kind of changes, add rss feeds etc?

You can change the order in the xml file, as well as add your own sites. Make sure to use the GenericSiteUtil in case of adding new ones as util.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Other small issue: SAF installation can not detect my installed adobe flash player (latest version from adobe web page). Therefore Yahoo videos can not be found.

Did you install Flash player for IE (not for Firefox/Opera)?

Nasa videos work fine if I view them via IE but not MP.

Please, post SAF .log (look on your system root) + MP logs. And if you will post "[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT]" export from regedit, it will be perfect - compress it by something, it will have ~13MB - you can send it as PM, becouse of privacy.

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Did you install Flash player for IE (not for Firefox/Opera)?

Nasa videos work fine if I view them via IE but not MP.

Please, post SAF .log (look on your system root) + MP logs.

I used the IE flash player version. Firefox is not installed on my PC.
    To be sure I also used the uninstall tool from the Adobe web page.
    No luck so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom