OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I used the IE flash player version. Firefox is not installed on my PC.
To be sure I also used the uninstall tool from the Adobe web page.
No luck so far.

After Flash install, you should have "WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash" folder with 7files inside.

Thanks Hoborg for your excellent work!
WMV video streams are now working great.
But I have no chance to get apple HD movie trailers to work (HD .mov files).
I use latest SAF beta, latest MP and latest Haali splitter on Windows XP SP3 system (no other mp4 splitter).
When I look at the online videos plugin config there is no splitter detected for .mov or .mp4 files.
Am I doing something wrong?

Hm, i didnt know there is such option in Online video plugin...
BTW i have fild MP4/MOV empty, and it is working fine.

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I used the IE flash player version. Firefox is not installed on my PC.
    To be sure I also used the uninstall tool from the Adobe web page.
    No luck so far.

After Flash install, you should have "WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash" folder with 7files inside.

Thanks Hoborg for your excellent work!
    WMV video streams are now working great.
    But I have no chance to get apple HD movie trailers to work (HD .mov files).
    I use latest SAF beta, latest MP and latest Haali splitter on Windows XP SP3 system (no other mp4 splitter).
    When I look at the online videos plugin config there is no splitter detected for .mov or .mp4 files.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Hm, i didnt know there is such option in Online video plugin...
    BTW i have fild MP4/MOV empty, and it is working fine.

Flash player issue: very very strange! I have that folder but only 4 files inside. There is also an update tool in the folder, which works fine. But SAF does still not detect the flash player. BTW: I have also the latest Adobe shockwave player installed, which has much more files in its directory.

MP4 splitter: I assume this is just "cosmetic". Maybe the author of the online videos plugin can detect the Haali splitter as standard MP4 splitter in future plugin versions.

Phantas

Portal Member
    December 4, 2008
    Any idea why I can't view youtube videos directly? (no audio codec)
    But downloading and playing them after works without any problems?!

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

fleming_jaso

Portal Member
    May 4, 2009
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hoping someone could help...

After MANY attempts, at MANY codec combinations, I've now installed Hoborg's SAF Beta 8, and had much success... with one issue remaining - no WMV. I've updated the security update, and WMV 11. I cannot figure out what else to do. I've included a log of the issue. Similarly, I also use the RadioTime plugin, and since exchanging codecs to SAF, certain streams in RadioTime no longer work. I thought the 2 issues may be related (if the streams are Windows Media, also) and have included a log for it also.

Many thanks in advance,

J

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

After MANY attempts, at MANY codec combinations, I've now installed Hoborg's SAF Beta 8, and had much success... with one issue remaining - no WMV. I've updated the security update, and WMV 11. I cannot figure out what else to do. I've included a log of the issue. Similarly, I also use the RadioTime plugin, and since exchanging codecs to SAF, certain streams in RadioTime no longer work. I thought the 2 issues may be related (if the streams are Windows Media, also) and have included a log for it also.

Many thanks in advance,

J

There's a beta11 out?

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country

Many thanks in advance,

J

WMV was added in beta 9 :)

Please, send me more info about radio plugin - i think i can add support to SAF too, but i simply need more info.

EDIT:
    No problem here. I doubt SAF have something to do with audio streams - at last i cannot conect graphstudio to see what filters are in use.

fleming_jaso

Portal Member
    May 4, 2009
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the quick responses guys.
    I've updated to beta 11. Pre-install, the hardware checks were all OK except "renderer".

VMR9: (Windows XP)
    Version check: OK (6.5.2600.5731)
    File CRC check (XP ENG): Failed!

What does this mean?

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Thanks for the quick responses guys.
    I've updated to beta 11. Pre-install, the hardware checks were all OK except "renderer".

VMR9: (Windows XP)
    Version check: OK (6.5.2600.5731)
    File CRC check (XP ENG): Failed!

What does this mean?

Hi.
    So, WMV works for you now?

Error means, that CRC chcecksum of "quartz.dll" failed. Mostly caused by diferent then US EN XP version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom