OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.17.0 11/02/2010

*argl, I forgot that case ;)

I first tried the 2 seconds delayed setting of properties on 1.02 and it didn't work there. But it will work with 1.1 as there have been reasonable changes in the GuiVideoOverlay that will make this work ;)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

yeah, that's it! :) working great

is it too much to ask for a trailer title to be like in mytrailers? MovieTitle - TrailerTitle (Quality). MovieTitle is known from facade 50, TrailerTitle is from facade 51, and quality is from the dialog before playback :)

thanks!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Just finished up version 0.18 for a release. Only need to get the changelog done now. *puh tons of changes.

But your requested changes will be in newer SVNs.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

yeah, loads of new stuff in this version.. and many changes and news for skinners.. lucky i was tracking down the changes as they were done ;)
    so when you release the 0.18 version, i've prepared skin files for the people using black & white 1080 skin in the attachment!

ok, one more request. i promise it's the last one (today) :D
    * when video doesn't have the thumb (image) is it possible to fill the facade with defaultVideo.png and facade big image with defaultVideoBig.png :)

Attachments

• OV_BW.rar
      30.6 KB

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.18 (23.03.2010)

Is 1.8 going to be using the new MPE1 format.... I imagine it will, I guess it's just a matter of time... Thanks for the cool update, sounds like it's quite the leap and bounds from 1.7... Thanks

maxter

March 24, 2010

ive got an error if i try to download the 0.18 via the mpei ...
    ive downloaded it via sourceforge and installed it with the mpei installer, it works fine but mediaportal says at every start it has to update some plugin,
    if i do the auto-update in mediaportal it restarts and hangs on the screen updating online videos...
    if i try to update with the mpei manager it gives me an error dialog with an 404 error...

please fix this fast !
    ive extra registered because of THIS bug in this forum ;)

thx & grz

btw: really great plugin ! i love it :)

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

0.18 works fine for me now, but it took a while. First of all, the automatic update always failed with a timeout about halfway through. When I tried to do a FULL refresh from within site manager it failed about halfway in saying a DLL had to be updated, and to use automatic update. I figured out after several tries that the web request timeout setting in the plugin config affected this. The default was way too short. I had to increase it to 90 seconds for the automatic update to finish successfully.

There also seemed to be a conflict with the site list when a previous version had been installed. After all the updating was done, most of the sites would not list, even though the new site manager said they were listed (when selecting a site the option was to remove it). I ended up uninstalling the plugin then manually deleting the xml file and db, then reinstalling. This took care of it and everything is working great.

With these initial problems out of the way, I really like the new version. Great, great job!

Andrjs

Portal Member
    June 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi Offbyone,

this new version it's great.

sorry if this has been already asked, but why, when you play a youtube video, there is no more in the progress bar "the current play time" and "the curren tremaining time"? It's stuck on 0.00.

Thanks,

Andrea

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom