OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.25 (25.09.2010)

If 0.25 works, you don't need to delete the dll. It must have been picked up by the uninstall.

Usually the install folder for MediaPortal is C:\Programm Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

OK,

It must really have been picked during update from 024 to 025.

I find in C:\ Programme\ Team Mediaportal \ Mediaportal \ Plugins \ Windows 2 Folders :

- Onlinevideos \ Onlinevideos dll. \ 4x Onlinevideos Sites dll.

- Onlinevideos.Mediaportal 1.dll

Is this OK ?

many Thanks for this great Plugin:D

Harald

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country

This is probably a stupid question, but where can I download 0.25? My search of the site only brings up the original 0.20 version. I can't even reconstruct how I got 0.24.

It sounds like people are having problems with 0.25, but since the update is disabled in 0.24, I guess there's no choice but to upgrade.

SORRY: FOUND IT ON THE FIRST FORUM POST.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Jepp.

OK,

It must really have been picked during update from 024 to 025.

I find in C:\ Programme\ Team Mediaportal \ Mediaportal \ Plugins \ Windows 2 Folders :

- Onlinevideos \ Onlinevideos dll. \ 4x Onlinevideos Sites dll.

- Onlinevideos.Mediaportal 1.dll

Is this OK ?

many Thanks for this great Plugin:D

Harald

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country

Successfully installed 0.25 using the MPI. Thank you!

I would really like my system to be able to track the names of series, episodes, etc. that I am downloading. When using a browser, I normally do this through the window's title bar, which most sites use to show a current location. Any chance of future releases writing to Mediaportal's title bar in this manner?

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

If 0.25 works, you don't need to delete the dll. It must have been picked up by the uninstall.

Usually the install folder for MediaPortal is C:\Programm Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\

Two out of three of my computers I had to delete the onlinevideos.dll

hakank

Portal Member
    September 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hmm..

I can't get 0.25 to work. 0.24 was working as a charm though. If I uninstall 0.24 and make a clean install of 0.25 I get the error:
    "File not found C:+OnlinevideosSites.xmlrogram Files (X86)\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.dll"

If I install 0.24, it's working again, If I from within the Media Portal Extension Installer upgrade to 0.25 nothing happens if I click the configure button and Onlinevideos is not visible in Mediaportal. If I now delete the OnlineVideos.dll from MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows folder I again get "File not found C:+OnlinevideosSites.xmlrogram Files (X86)\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.dll"

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate N 64bit

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

/Håkan

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hmm..

I can't get 0.25 to work. 0.24 was working as a charm though. If I uninstall 0.24 and make a clean install of 0.25 I get the error:
    "File not found C:+OnlinevideosSites.xmlrogram Files (X86)\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.dll"

If I install 0.24, it's working again, If I from within the Media Portal Extension Installer upgrade to 0.25 nothing happens if I click the configure button and Onlinevideos is not visible in Mediaportal. If I now delete the OnlineVideos.dll from MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows folder I again get "File not found C:+OnlinevideosSites.xmlrogram Files (X86)\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.dll"

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate N 64bit

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

/Håkan
    I'm running the same setup If you just upgrade 0.24 to 0.25 then delete the onlinevideos.dll it should work don't uninstall 0.24

hakank

Portal Member
    September 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Well. I tried that, installed 0.24. Confirmed is was working OK. Then upgraded to 0.25. Removed onlinevideos.dll But then I get "File not found C:\Program Files (X86)\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.dll" when clicking configure. And Online Videos is not visible in the Media Portal.

/Håakan

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom